advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
How Trump will observe a solemn somber September 11th (not kidding)
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: September 09, 2021 07:06PM
On the 20th anniversary of the September 11 attacks, former president Donald Trump will host and commentate the Triller Fight Club heavyweight boxing match between Evander Holyfield and Vitor Belfort. Trump is providing “guest commentary” for the fight, which will take place at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood, Florida. Holyfield, a former cruiserweight and undisputed heavyweight world champion, will make his return to the ring against Belfort, a UFC heavyweight world champion.

In a tweet, [streaming network] FITE called Trump’s contribution “alternative No Holds Barred commentary,” and announced that his son Donald Trump Jr. will also be participating.

Swine&Son
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: How Trump will observe a solemn somber September 11th (not kidding)
Posted by: Don C
Date: September 09, 2021 07:31PM
Just as well that he doesn't have to pretend that he cares.
Posted by: timg
Date: September 09, 2021 07:39PM
Was hoping Junior would be in the ring getting pounded by someone, but he'll just be offering commentary as well.

too bad.

Skill without imagination is craftsmanship. Imagination without skill is Modern Art.
Posted by: rgG
Date: September 09, 2021 07:40PM
RollingEyesSmiley5 RollingEyesSmiley5 RollingEyesSmiley5 RollingEyesSmiley5 RollingEyesSmiley5
RollingEyesSmiley5 RollingEyesSmiley5 RollingEyesSmiley5 RollingEyesSmiley5 RollingEyesSmiley5

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: September 09, 2021 07:41PM
I’m fine with this.

He was a joke, not a President. Let him go back to being a buffoon not play acting in a grown up’s clothes on the public’s dime, smearing crap on all the walls.

The less he tries to act ‘presidential’, now that he’s out, the more cemented it will hopefully become that the crackpot theories of his return are troll/batsh*t fanatic madness.

I can only dream that he’s become fixated on some new shiny thing other than being in office.

National Suicide Prevention Hotline tel:1-800-273-8255

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Posted by: p8712
Date: September 09, 2021 07:58PM
Get the diapers!
Posted by: rgG
Date: September 09, 2021 08:06PM
p8712
Get the diapers!

Well, he is full of ****, so probably a good move. smiling smiley

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: $tevie
Date: September 09, 2021 08:37PM
Is Junior going to let Dad get a word in edgewise? He's quite the talker these days, having decided that things go better with coke.

Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: September 09, 2021 11:28PM
$tevie
Is Junior going to let Dad get a word in edgewise? He's quite the talker these days, having decided that things go better with coke.

From what I hear, there is a very healthy sized contingent that feel Jr. very much came into his own over the four years, and might be the real Trump for 2024.

National Suicide Prevention Hotline tel:1-800-273-8255

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Posted by: deckeda
Date: September 10, 2021 07:19AM
The shiny new thing for Trump is apparently the fall of Afghanistan, being that it represents the perfect cynical setup to exploit and so many are looking to be upset.

A WaPo story highlighted how he’s been calling parents of the dead and offering his brand of condolences, which yes includes examples of “if I had been president … “

As a bonus, most of these parents are MAGAts, who were only too eager to spurn Biden’s attempts to acknowledge their profound loss while offering their own commentary on how Biden stole the election / doesn’t know how they feel / whatever.

Earlier in the day, before the boxing match, Trump may attend one of the funerals “if he can.”

I’m guessing he necessarily treated these parents nicer than he did Gold Star families, and that these recently fallen soldiers were not “suckers and losers.”
Posted by: samintx
Date: September 10, 2021 07:19AM
Blankity Blank
$tevie

From what I hear, there is a very healthy sized contingent that feel Jr. very much came into his own over the four years, and might be the real Trump for 2024.

What a First Lady and prez that would be barf smiley
Posted by: Speedy
Date: September 10, 2021 08:01AM
The former president will probably be getting a bigger payday than both boxers combined. And he’ll whine about the fight being fixed and demand a recount.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: September 10, 2021 08:32AM
What a putz.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 116
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020