advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
This cracked me up (re California recall)
Posted by: anonymouse1
Date: September 13, 2021 04:04PM
[twitter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2021 07:43PM by anonymouse1.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: This cracked up (re California recall)
Posted by: davester
Date: September 13, 2021 04:13PM
Exactly!

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." (1987) -- Carl Sagan
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: September 13, 2021 07:13PM
Election fraud already detected!

NEW: Larry Elder's campaign is promoting a website that claims the recall is over, Newsom won, and they found voter fraud through a statistical analysis of the results.

The only problem: The election hasn't happened yet...

[twitter.com]
Posted by: Ted King
Date: September 13, 2021 08:00PM
Lux Interior
Election fraud already detected!

NEW: Larry Elder's campaign is promoting a website that claims the recall is over, Newsom won, and they found voter fraud through a statistical analysis of the results.

The only problem: The election hasn't happened yet...

[twitter.com]

My initial thought was that that must be a fake. But then I realized that this is the reality of the contemporary Trumplican Party. Yell fraud while committing a fraud on the people. Very trumpian.

e pluribus unum

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2021 08:01PM by Ted King.
Re: This cracked me up (re California recall)
Posted by: pdq
Date: September 14, 2021 08:18AM
I was going to post this too. Some text from the site:

…we implore you…our fellow citizens…to join us in this fight as you are able, primarily by signing our petition demanding a special session of the California legislature to investigate and ameliorate the twisted results of this 2021 Recall Election of Governor Gavin Newsom.

… Statistical analyses used to detect fraud in elections held in 3rd-world nations (such as Russia, Venezuela, and Iran) have detected fraud in California resulting in Governor Gavin Newsom being reinstated as governor.

Well, I guess we know how they’re predicting the outcome.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 155
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020