advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
New York City police union chief resigns after FBI raids his home and office
Posted by: pdq
Date: October 06, 2021 09:14AM
The union asked for (and got) his resignation.

"The nature and the scope of this criminal investigation has yet to be determined," the [union] board said in a statement Tuesday night. "However, it is clear that President Mullins is apparently the target of the federal investigation.”

Dunno what’s up with this, but this guy was no stranger to controversy.

Two years ago, Mullins was condemned for suggesting that New York City college student Tessa Majors was trying to buy marijuana when she was murdered in a park near Columbia University.

…Authorities later determined Majors was killed during an attempted robbery, and three teenagers were charged.

Steve G or other MRF’ers in the NYC area, any inside info?
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: New York City police union chief resigns after FBI raids his home and office
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: October 06, 2021 09:55AM
....saw this in the news but no word of what the investigation is for......but it is the FBI and not local so it must be something big......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Re: New York City police union chief resigns after FBI raids his home and office
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: October 06, 2021 09:57AM
No info for this guy other than that he is a provocative, antagonistic, abusive moron. His corruption in the Sergeants Union is just what I read in the news. It'll be nice not to see him any more.
Posted by: pdq
Date: October 06, 2021 11:01AM
Steve G.
No info for this guy other than that he is a provocative, antagonistic, abusive moron.

We finally got rid of his equivalent in Minneapolis. Good riddance (which is actually what the Mayor said too.)
Posted by: $tevie
Date: October 06, 2021 12:15PM
Trumpers gotta grift.

Posted by: mattkime
Date: October 06, 2021 12:19PM
I don't know much about this particular guy but he seems to fit the mold of police union heads as professional @#$%&. I'm getting A LOT of pleasure seeing this happen.

Posted by: Fritz
Date: October 06, 2021 04:29PM
Jan. 6.
just starting a rumour before anyone beats me to it.
Pass it on.

!#$@@$#!

Posted by: RgrF
Date: October 06, 2021 07:28PM
LAPD union head is right out of that mold with something like 7 duty related shootings to his credit as well. LASD doesn't really need a union, the elected sheriff fills that role.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2021 07:30PM by RgrF.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 88
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020