Posted by: wave rider
Date: November 03, 2021 05:27PM
Well, that's not "Friendly" at all. :\

=wr=
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: VIRgina
Posted by: Acer
Date: November 03, 2021 05:48PM
Gratz, you've been saved from the ravages of CRT! Please use this doll to show us where CRT touched you.
Posted by: kj
Date: November 03, 2021 06:28PM
There's a lot of stuff on this side that isn't particularly friendly. Most of it insults people who never see it though, whereas this...
Posted by: hal
Date: November 03, 2021 06:51PM
c'mon chopper - you've always been a right-winger (not that there's anything wrong with that), but you've never been a troll
Posted by: anonymouse1
Date: November 03, 2021 06:52PM
Meh. It's....unseemly. As long as it's not directed at someone here, I'm less concerned.

I can imagine something so provocative that I'd want it banned, but this ain't it. This is just low-grade trolling.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: November 03, 2021 06:57PM
Kinda takes the sting outta...

chopper
Pres. Trump will easily be re-elected. Did you not see the last election? Nothing has changed.

chopper
This is true pie in the sky stuff. Biden is not going to get elected.
Posted by: pdq
Date: November 04, 2021 06:04AM
Meh.

Two percent difference in one governor’s race, with no incumbent, in a off year, going for a candidate that ran away from Trump.

Be still my heart.

They tried to make a big deal out of New Jersey, but it stayed Dem, against historical precedence.
Posted by: deckeda
Date: November 04, 2021 06:40AM
This thread is just more of the same vulgarity and immaturity. You have your fun, buddy.
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: November 04, 2021 06:50AM
At least say "Fuck Joe Biden" instead of being a coward. The "Brandon" thing smacks of giggling middle schoolers thinking that they are clever and pulling something over on the teacher.

I imagine this is supposed to "trigger the libs."

There is no Joe Biden cult like there was (is) the Trump cult.
Posted by: deckeda
Date: November 04, 2021 07:17AM
Lux Interior
At least say "Fuck Joe Biden" instead of being a coward. The "Brandon" thing smacks of giggling middle schoolers thinking that they are clever and pulling something over on the teacher.

I imagine this is supposed to "trigger the libs."

There is no Joe Biden cult like there was (is) the Trump cult.

Exactly. Adults are not afraid of words. Own what you say, or forever sit by while others continue to fill in the gaps for you.
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: November 04, 2021 12:41PM
Good Lord, this is juvenile.

It's "let's."
Posted by: davester
Date: November 04, 2021 05:55PM
I don't get it. Is mispelling Virginia and capitalizing the first three letters supposed to be another inane "own the libs" bit of childishness like the "Let's go Brandon" nonsense? It's difficult to keep up with all of the right-wing dogwhistles.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." (1987) -- Carl Sagan
Posted by: bfd
Date: November 04, 2021 08:24PM
The power of these opposition "patriots" appears to comes from juvenile, buttheaded, dog-whistles. So when you think about it, there's no power at all. Just a lot of nonsense ejaculated ad nauseam by these jackwads. Does it ever change?

Maybe they should all head for Florida, where not one of them will be welcomed by their king …
Posted by: Sam3
Date: November 05, 2021 03:36AM
bfd
The power of these opposition "patriots" appears to comes from juvenile, buttheaded, dog-whistles. So when you think about it, there's no power at all. Just a lot of nonsense ejaculated ad nauseam by these jackwads. Does it ever change?

Maybe they should all head for Florida, where not one of them will be welcomed by their king …

As long as they keep winning elections, there's a lot of power.

The arts are not luxuries but assets that give way more than they cost.
--Ronald Tucker on YouTube

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.
--Frank Zappa
Posted by: Ca Bob
Date: November 05, 2021 05:58PM
It must be embarrassing to the real Brandon. I wonder if any reporter has tried to track him down and ask.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 106
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020