advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Trump Jr. shares meme of his dad awarding Presidential Medal of Freedom to Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: space-time
Date: November 23, 2021 05:38PM
[www.msn.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Trump Jr. shares meme of his dad awarding Presidential Medal of Freedom to Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: davester
Date: November 23, 2021 06:54PM
Deplorable to the nth power!

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." (1987) -- Carl Sagan
Re: Trump Jr. shares meme of his dad awarding Presidential Medal of Freedom to Kyle Rittenhouse
Posted by: Grateful11
Date: November 23, 2021 07:15PM
Makes me want to vomit!!!!

Grateful11
Posted by: davester
Date: November 23, 2021 08:38PM
Vomit is actually too good for those SOBs.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." (1987) -- Carl Sagan
Posted by: steve...
Date: November 23, 2021 08:45PM
He's as obnoxious as his father.

His girlfriend is right up there too.

Kimberly Guilfoyle bragged about raising $3 million for Jan. 6 rally

Kimberly Guilfoyle, Donald Trump Jr.'s girlfriend who also served as an advisor to the former president, reportedly boasted about raising millions of dollars to bankroll Donald Trump's "Stop the Steal" rally, which directly led to the violent riot on the Capitol.

Salon

Northern California Coast
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: November 24, 2021 04:52AM
That is disgusting on so many levels.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody matters or nobody matters.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: November 24, 2021 07:36AM
Trump will probably give him one anyway.

Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: November 24, 2021 11:32AM
Incompletely staged. I would expect them both to be wearing Klan robes.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 135
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020