Date: November 25, 2021 12:54PM

No, not that one...
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Biden Pardons Turkey
Posted by: hal
Date: November 25, 2021 01:31PM
phew...

edit:
Responding to a reporter who asked what he wanted to give thanks for on his Thanksgiving call with media and military members, he said: “For having a great family and for having made a tremendous difference in this country. I’ve made a tremendous difference in the country. This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you wouldn’t believe it.”

He continued: “And I mean, you see, but so much stronger … people can’t even believe it. When I see foreign leaders, they say we cannot believe the difference in strength between the United States now and the United States two years ago,” he continued. “Made a lot of progress.”

[time.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2021 01:33PM by hal.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: November 25, 2021 04:21PM
Did anyone see a final tally of pardons the Grifter-in-Chief issued on his way out the door?
Posted by: Speedy
Date: November 25, 2021 05:24PM
hal
phew...

edit:
Responding to a reporter who asked what he wanted to give thanks for on his Thanksgiving call with media and military members, he said: “For having a great family and for having made a tremendous difference in this country. I’ve made a tremendous difference in the country. This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you wouldn’t believe it.”

He continued: “And I mean, you see, but so much stronger … people can’t even believe it. When I see foreign leaders, they say we cannot believe the difference in strength between the United States now and the United States two years ago,” he continued. “Made a lot of progress.”

[time.com]

It works better when others give you plaudits rather than you saying how great you are. That’s one reason the TFG wasn’t re-elected.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: November 25, 2021 06:54PM
RgrF
Did anyone see a final tally of pardons the Grifter-in-Chief issued on his way out the door?

I will guess that we won't hear about some of them. Secret pardons that won't kick in unless the guilty party is put on trial for pardoned crimes. The challenge might end up being to charge them with crimes after the pardon date.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: Racer X
Date: November 25, 2021 07:08PM
Filliam H. Muffman
RgrF

I will guess that we won't hear about some of them. Secret pardons that won't kick in unless the guilty party is put on trial for pardoned crimes. The challenge might end up being to charge them with crimes after the pardon date.

Those written pardons, kept in safes, or safety deposit boxes.

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 125
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020