advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
All indoor public places across New York state must require masks for all people or proof of full vaccination prior to entry
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: December 10, 2021 03:33PM
Good firm action on behalf of all New Yorkers who don't want to get sick and die.

[www.nbcnewyork.com]
All indoor public places across New York state must require masks for all people or proof of full vaccination prior to entry, a sweeping measure the governor announced Friday in an effort to curb a winter COVID surge that shows no signs of slowing.

It goes into effect on Monday. and covers any indoor space that is not a private residence.

Noncompliance comes with fines up to $1,000 for each violation and local health departments are being asked to enforce the requirements. The measure will be reassessed on Jan. 15, Gov. Kathy Hochul said.

1. Proof of Full-Course Vaccination Requirement
Businesses and venues that implement a proof-of-vaccination requirement can accept Excelsior Pass, Excelsior Pass Plus, SMART Health Cards issued outside of New York state or a CDC Vaccination Card.

2. Mask-Wearing Requirement
Businesses and venues that implement a mask requirement must ensure all patrons 2 years and older wear a mask at all times while indoors.

3. Continued Masking Requirements
People who aren't vaccinated are still responsible for wearing masks, in accordance with federal CDC guidance. The state's masking requirements continue to be in effect for pre-K to grade 12 schools, public transit, homeless shelters, correctional facilities, nursing homes and healthcare settings per CDC guidelines.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: All indoor public places across New York state must require masks for all people or proof of full vaccination prior to entry
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: December 10, 2021 03:51PM
Hey, if I want to get COVID and infect as many people as possible, I should be allowed to. It's called "freedom" and is what the country was founded on. Look it up.

Same thing with shooting people. I have twenty rifles and a bazooka. If I want to strap them all to myself and parade around in Walmart scaring the bejezus out of everyone, that's my right. It's in the constitution. And if one of them commie liberals irritates me, I reserve my constitutional right to take 'em out. It's called liberty and patriotism.

What is happening to this country, when you can't kill people just because. Big liberal deep state government has to go.

/sarcasm
Re: All indoor public places across New York state must require masks for all people or proof of full vaccination prior to entry
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: December 10, 2021 03:56PM
"I have warned for weeks that additional steps could be necessary, and now we are at that point based upon three metrics: Increasing cases, reduced hospital capacity, and insufficient vaccination rates in certain areas," Hochul said Friday.
Posted by: Ted King
Date: December 10, 2021 05:41PM

e pluribus unum

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2021 05:41PM by Ted King.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: December 10, 2021 05:47PM
Leaving enforcement up to locals is going to result in patchwork coverage. It hard to envision all rural or even suburban counties falling in line with an executive order from a Democratic Governor.
Posted by: Speedy
Date: December 11, 2021 04:57AM
S. Pupp
Hey, if I want to get COVID and infect as many people as possible, I should be allowed to. It's called "freedom" and is what the country was founded on. Look it up.

Same thing with shooting people. I have twenty rifles and a bazooka. If I want to strap them all to myself and parade around in Walmart scaring the bejezus out of everyone, that's my right. It's in the constitution. And if one of them commie liberals irritates me, I reserve my constitutional right to take 'em out. It's called liberty and patriotism.

What is happening to this country, when you can't kill people just because. Big liberal deep state government has to go.

/sarcasm

Only if you are white.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 89
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020