advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
DeSantis stooge:"Florida surgeon general claims federal government limiting monoclonal antibody treatment"
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: December 29, 2021 08:05AM
Note the phrasing as DeSantis's stooge makes self-serving political accusation on behalf of his boss.

Florida surgeon general claims federal government limiting monoclonal antibody treatment
[weartv.com]

WEAR) -- Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo claims that the federal government is preventing the distribution of monoclonal antibody treatments in the U.S.

In a letter to Department of Health and Human Services, Ladapo says that a dramatic reduction to the supply of monoclonal antibodies emerged shorty after Florida surpassed a 100,000 treatment milestone.

Ladapo says in the letter, federal agencies should not control or limit options to combat COVID-19.

"The federal government is actively preventing the effective distribution of monoclonal antibody treatments in the U.S," Ladapo said. "The sudden suspension of multiple monoclonal antibody therapy treatments from distribution to Florida removes a health care provider's ability to decide the best treatment options for their patients in this state. This shortsightedness is especially evident given that the federal government effectively prohibited states from purchasing these monoclonal antibodies and serving their populations directly."

Ladapo says in the letter that because some treatments offered may not be best effective against the Omicron variant, the federal government should not limit access to other available treatments.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: DeSantis stooge:"Florida surgeon general claims federal government limiting monoclonal antibody treatment"
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: December 29, 2021 08:11AM
Obviously has brain parasites… ivermectin?
Re: DeSantis stooge:"Florida surgeon general claims federal government limiting monoclonal antibody treatment"
Posted by: Ted King
Date: December 29, 2021 08:50AM
DeSantis made monoclonal antibody treatments his main response to Covid since he rejected measures to actually curtail infections. In September the CDC (FDA?) had to reduce the amount of antibody treatments that Florida and a few other states were getting because those few states were burning through 70% of all the antibody treatments available. DeSantis had a fit. He wanted the federal government to go back to the good old days where states were outbidding each other for things like supplies of masks and viral disinfectants.

Ladapo is essentially just echoing his boss now that his boss is taking a lot of heat for inadequate response to Omicron.

e pluribus unum
Posted by: Ted King
Date: December 29, 2021 08:53AM
cbelt3
Obviously has brain parasites… ivermectin?

Or hydroxychloroquine that Ladapo has been outspoken in supporting:

[www.nydailynews.com]

e pluribus unum

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2021 08:56AM by Ted King.
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: December 29, 2021 10:35AM
Ted King
Ladapo is essentially just echoing his boss now that his boss is taking a lot of heat for inadequate response to Omicron.

Now?

That was that clown's job from day #1.

Florida is a fiefdom.

Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: December 30, 2021 01:54AM
That was that clown's job from day #1.

That's why he was hired in the first place, based on his excellent work in America’s Frontline Doctors.

DeSantis is a gem.

We don't hold with masking and vaccination mandates, but we'll take all the monoclonal antibody stuff you got.

I am that Masked Man.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

I've been to the edge of the map, and there be monsters.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody counts or nobody counts.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 52
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020