advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
I think the loony antivaxers are just seeing how far they can go and still be taken seriously
Posted by: hal
Date: January 10, 2022 03:36PM
The latest? Drink your own urine! That'll fix you right up. [www.thedailybeast.com]

Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key has a new quarter-baked conspiracy theory for his anti-vax followers to use to cure themselves of COVID-19: Drink their own urine. “The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need,” Key said in a video posted over the weekend on his Telegram account after being released from jail over a trespassing charge. “This has been around for centuries,” he added. “When I tell you this, please take it with a grain of salt,” the anti-vaccine advocate warned while saying people might now think he is “cray cray.” “Now drink urine!” he continued. “This vaccine is the worst bioweapon I have ever seen,” he concluded. “I drink my own urine!” Reached for comment by The Daily Beast on Sunday night, Key doubled down on what he calls “urine therapy” and railed against “foolish” people who took the COVID-19 vaccine, which is safe and effective.

<double.head.palm.jpg>
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: I think the loony antivaxers are just seeing how far they can go and still be taken seriously
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: January 10, 2022 03:38PM
It's been done before:

Re: I think the loony antivaxers are just seeing how far they can go and still be taken seriously
Posted by: rgG
Date: January 10, 2022 03:57PM
barf smiley

And, that’s better than taking a couple of shots in the arm? I think not.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: GGD
Date: January 10, 2022 04:02PM
They should drink lots of urine, more than they can produce. To make up the deficit I will gladly sell them some of my urine.
Posted by: anonymouse1
Date: January 10, 2022 04:07PM
L*O*L!

That is perfect--best laugh I've had today!

Thanks!

GGD
They should drink lots of urine, more than they can produce. To make up the deficit I will gladly sell them some of my urine.
Posted by: p8712
Date: January 10, 2022 04:42PM
Well, if you’re in trouble….ask your doctor if drinking urine right for you.
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: January 10, 2022 05:09PM
Tremendous. Huge. The greatest discovery that they don't want you to know about.
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: January 10, 2022 05:24PM
Makes sense, they've been feeding them @#$%& for years, gotta have something to wash it down.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.” -- François de La Rochefoucauld

"Those who cannot accept the past are condemned to revise it." -- Geo. Mathias
Posted by: Racer X
Date: January 10, 2022 05:36PM
Many medications can be applied transdermally. We should just pee on anti-vaxers.

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)

[www.youtube.com]
Posted by: DinerDave
Date: January 10, 2022 05:46PM
Ombligo
Makes sense, they've been feeding them @#$%& for years, gotta have something to wash it down.

smiley-laughing001

Dave

Welcome to Dave's BBQ!

Many have eaten here....

Few have died
Posted by: Diana
Date: January 10, 2022 05:54PM
Racer X
Many medications can be applied transdermally. We should just pee on anti-vaxers.

Mix with DMSO (dimethylsulfoxide), otherwise known as horse linament, and apply. DMSO will carry it through the skin and into the bloodstream. /s

Someone could make a mint.
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: January 10, 2022 06:34PM
p8712
Well, if you’re in trouble….ask your doctor if drinking urine right for you.

What?! You’re going to ask the Establishment? A paid-for tool of Big Pharm? Nah, bra — I’m gonna ask my plumber. If he says “drink piss,” I’m a-drinkin’ piss. That guy knows his piss.
Posted by: Ammo
Date: January 10, 2022 06:44PM
we have tons and tons of research . ..

And no stink’n citations.

Where is there dignity unless there is also honesty? - Cicero

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. —Wendy Mass
Posted by: btfc
Date: January 10, 2022 06:52PM
Trump knew first!

"Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."
Posted by: Ted King
Date: January 10, 2022 08:29PM
Diana
Racer X

Mix with DMSO (dimethylsulfoxide), otherwise known as horse linament, and apply. DMSO will carry it through the skin and into the bloodstream. /s

Someone could make a mint.

And for good measure, mix in a little ivermectin. You should be able to pick up both from the local farm supply place for convenient shopping.

e pluribus unum
Posted by: $tevie
Date: January 10, 2022 09:43PM
The supposed health benefits of drinking your own urine is an idea that has been floating around since I was in college at least. It was usually attributed to such people as shamans and gurus.

Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: January 10, 2022 09:58PM
Two words for these folks: BOTTOM’S UP!

It is what it is.
Posted by: Janit
Date: January 11, 2022 04:00AM
I heard that there's a guy in Miami who has a direct pipeline from Trump's commode.
Posted by: gabester
Date: January 11, 2022 08:32AM
Everyone... a lot of people are saying that if you do this after eating a particular vegetable, it works even better. That's what I heard. Asparagus! If you eat asparagus - the more the better - a lot of people are saying - you can get even greater effect. So that's what everyone should do - eat a lot of asparagus - a lot of people say it, it must be the honest truth on this green earth!

g=
Posted by: deckeda
Date: January 11, 2022 09:59AM
Nature’s first “toothpaste,” supposedly. The uric acid is what cleans tooth enamel with that method. But it seems a long way to reach that discovery. “Hey everyone’s teeth keep rotting, maybe we should swirl pee?”
Posted by: Ted King
Date: January 11, 2022 11:11AM
Silly willys, cow urine is the way to go:

The Mundari tribe in South Sudan bathe with and drink cow urine:

They are also known to wash their faces, hands, teeth, and hair (as hair dye) in cow urine. They believe that washing their hair with cow urine will give them a preferably light brown color. And not only do they bathe in the urine, but they also drink it with the belief that cow urine helps cleanse their system.

And then there's this:

e pluribus unum

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2022 11:12AM by Ted King.
Posted by: Acer
Date: January 11, 2022 11:47AM
You all misunderstand. He's not saying just any urine, HIS urine. Available for purchase at whattheheckamIreadingnow.com.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 92
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020