advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
How long before someone has an intervention for Mike Lindell? He has ‘evidence to put 300 million people in jail for life’.
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: January 12, 2022 04:10PM
This level of massive delusion, yet he’s still a public figure on the right. It’s terrifying.

Twitter
The full quote.
”We have enough evidence to put everyone in prison for life, 300 and some million people.”

National Suicide Prevention Hotline tel:1-800-273-8255

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: How long before someone has an intervention for Mike Lindell? He has ‘evidence to put 300 million people in jail for life’.
Posted by: gabester
Date: January 12, 2022 04:39PM
I believe the term he intended to use was "prison indentured servitude for life..." Just like all the good people brought over on boats from that continent south of Europe before the 1860s.

So, basically, anyone who didn't vote for and fervently support the previous president. They hope to reap the merits of this new social order. This is the Republican endgame.

g=

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2022 04:41PM by gabester.
Re: How long before someone has an intervention for Mike Lindell? He has ‘evidence to put 300 million people in jail for life’.
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: January 12, 2022 04:47PM
gabester
I believe the term he intended to use was "prison indentured servitude for life..." Just like all the good people brought over on boats from that continent south of Europe before the 1860s.

So, basically, anyone who didn't vote for and fervently support the previous president. They hope to reap the merits of this new social order. This is the Republican endgame.

Maybe the standard will be, “Show us your selfie from the January 6… tour group… or be prepared to at least do community service”. big grin smiley

National Suicide Prevention Hotline tel:1-800-273-8255

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: January 12, 2022 04:58PM
should be put in a pillowed room
Posted by: Speedy
Date: January 12, 2022 06:07PM
He’s selling a ton of pillows to the cultists.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: Ted King
Date: January 12, 2022 06:32PM
I wonder what the overlap is between people who send money to Mike Lindell and people who send money to televangelists?

e pluribus unum
Posted by: JoeH
Date: January 12, 2022 08:21PM
Steve G.
should be put in a pillowed room

I can think of something else to do with him and a pillow.
Posted by: Lizabeth
Date: January 13, 2022 03:47AM
Is there any way to get him into a psychiatric evaluation?
Posted by: Racer X
Date: January 13, 2022 04:17AM
Lizabeth

just need a Dr to order it. 48 or 72 hour hold and evaluation.

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)

[www.youtube.com]
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: January 13, 2022 07:35AM
Racer X
Lizabeth

just need a Dr to order it. 48 or 72 hour hold and evaluation.

Posted by: pdq
Date: January 13, 2022 08:56AM
The guy has always been messed up. Cocaine, then crack cocaine addiction. Gambling addition. A trail of failed businesses. House foreclosed on. Divorced. Second marriage also ended in divorce, after 1 month (!). All (except the last) before he finally found the key; advertising a pillow, hard, to right-wing suckers.

The man has a very tenuous grasp on reality.
Posted by: decocritter
Date: January 13, 2022 09:48PM
Yes kind of kooky and drug addled….. just like Hunter Biden
Posted by: RgrF
Date: January 14, 2022 06:57PM
Posted by: wurm
Date: January 14, 2022 09:43PM
I almost crapped when I saw his face come on TV while watching the morning news the other day. No, it wasn't a story. He was hawking his pillows again...at deep discounts with the special TV Offer Code.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 138
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020