advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
COMEDY: 'Trump endorses Oz in Pennsylvania Senate race '
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: April 09, 2022 06:30PM
'Us lying, grifting phonies have to stick together'-a gift for the stupid (and comedy lovers)

Trump endorses Oz in Pennsylvania Senate race

Former President Trump endorsed Pennsylvania Senate candidate Mehmet Oz on Saturday.

“The Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has a tremendous opportunity to Save America by electing the brilliant and well-known Dr. Mehmet Oz for the United States Senate,” Trump wrote in a statement that was sent out while the former president was speaking at a rally in North Carolina.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: COMEDY: 'Trump endorses Oz in Pennsylvania Senate race '
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: April 09, 2022 06:34PM
EVEN MORE COMEDY!
Forget this jerk. I wanna see a picture of the people who paid money to see him.

Kid Rock opens concert with video message from Trump

Kid Rock kicked off his concert tour with a message from former President Donald Trump this week, according to videos shared on social media.

A TikTok video from Kid Rock’s concert this week showed the controversial musician play a video message from the 45th president of the U.S.

In the video, Trump referred to the crowd as “hard-working, God-fearing rock-and-roll patriots” and said “all of you in attendance are truly the backbone of our great country.”

The Michigan-born entertainer, whose real name is Robert Ritchie, has been a long-time supporter of Trump. He started his “Bad Reputation” tour in Indiana this week.
Posted by: pdq
Date: April 10, 2022 09:14AM
ABC news:

"Trump is trying to insert himself in races all across the country where people he's supporting are crazy," Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, a Republican, told ABC News.

… Trump's initial choice in Pennsylvania dropped out after a child-custody dispute revealed allegations of domestic abuse.

Only the best candidates. Here’s another - the ex-wife of Herschel Walker (running against Rafael Warnock in GA for US Senate) sought court protection because

… on one occasion, Walker placed a handgun to [ex-wife]Grossman’s head and said "he was going to kill" her… On Dec. 11, 2005, Walker told Grossman’s sister that he planned to kill Grossman that day… Grossman said in a 2008 CNN interview that Walker once threatened her with a straight razor. "He had it to my throat and kept saying he was going to kill me... think he choked me. I think I passed out."

But that’s just one woman, right?

… a[nother] woman in the Dallas suburb of Irving told Irving police on Jan. 7, 2012, that she had been in an on-and-off relationship with Walker for about 20 years, and that around Dec. 19, 2011, Walker threatened her life.

Walker "told her that he was going to come and sit outside her apartment and ‘blow her head off when she came outside,’

Okay, two women.

An[other] Irving woman told Irving police on May 28, 2002, that Walker began following her in his vehicle after she saw him that day. She said she was frightened because, after a confrontation with him approximately a year and half earlier, "he began calling her, making threats to her and having her house watched”.

Seems to be a pattern here. In fact, local police have made…

Walker's "address a caution address, since he does have violent tendencies and has talked about having a shootout with the police."

Walker generally doesn’t dispute these allegations but says he doesn’t remember the events - he has been diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder, (AKA multiple personality disorder), in which blackouts occur.

Sounds like a great candidate for US Senate, right? But as long as you’re 100% Trump, you’re his guy.

Campaign watchers rate the contest as a “toss up”.

Yikes.
Posted by: hal
Date: April 10, 2022 12:29PM
Of course he goes with the one with TV exposure and name recognition. That's how he thinks. This GOP senate race is interesting...
Posted by: RgrF
Date: April 10, 2022 04:02PM
hal
Of course he goes with the one with TV exposure and name recognition. That's how he thinks. This GOP senate race is interesting...

While that may explain Trump think, how to explain the way Tejas voters think.
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: April 10, 2022 06:05PM
RgrF
how to explain the way Tejas voters think.

"A democrat will make christianity & guns illegal, and then make abortion mandatory!"

I think that about sums it up.
Posted by: Acer
Date: April 10, 2022 10:25PM
Whatever. I'm not voting R for dog catcher, much less Senator. And I used to.
Posted by: hal
Date: April 11, 2022 02:11PM
Posted by: $tevie
Date: April 11, 2022 02:25PM
Oprah sure did unleash some real doozieseye rolling smiley upon the world.

Posted by: JoeH
Date: April 12, 2022 03:56PM
$tevie
Oprah sure did unleash some real doozieseye rolling smiley upon the world.

One reason I am not a fan of hers. She may have done a bunch of good, but she also brought on and gave a platform to a whole lot of cranks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 162
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020