advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
crotch rot?!....video surfaces of Madison Cawthorn with his 'male aid's' hand on his crotch.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: April 29, 2022 10:37PM
....you can't write this stuff.....his 'aid' Stephen Smith....

.....his aid lists his address as Cawthorn's home address and went with him on his honeymoon....and Cawthorn gave him money and gifts.....

Cawthorn crotch-grabbing video becomes the centerpiece of ethics complaint against him

....Rep. Madison Cawthorn was hit with an ethics complaint after a video surfaced of one of his male staff members grabbing his crotch, raising questions about the lawmaker’s relationship with someone on his congressional payroll.

The video shows Mr. Cawthorn, 26, in the driver’s seat of a car with his scheduler Stephen Smith, 23, who is sitting in the passenger seat with his hand in his boss’s genital area.

“I feel the passion and desire and would like to see a naked body beneath my hands,” Mr. Cawthorn, who is a wheelchair-bound paraplegic, says in an embellished accent.

he video’s frame moves back to Mr. Smith, who replies, “Me too,” and Mr. Cawthorn bursts out laughing. The video, which was recorded by Mr. Smith, was first reported by The Daily Mail.

David Wheeler, the president of the American Muckrakers PAC, alleges in his complaint that Mr. Cawthorn and Mr. Smith are residing together, and included screenshots of Mr. Cawthorn’s registered address in Hendersonville, North Carolina, and Mr. Smith’s registered address on FEC filings. Both are the same.

“The committee is requested to investigate whether any House Rules or statutes were violated by the relationship between Rep. Cawthorn and his House employee Mr. Stephen L. Smith,” Mr. Wheeler stated in his complaint.

Luke Ball, a spokesperson for Mr. Cawthorn, North Carolina Republican, reportedly laughed off the complaint, saying that Mr. Smith is a “cousin” of Mr. Cawthorn.

Mr. Cawthorn previously described Mr. Smith in a 2017 deposition as his third cousin “once removed,” Business Insider reported, and noted that his cousin worked as a “hospitality professional” at Chick-fil-A, and was living with him.

Mr. Cawthorn did not respond to a request for comment from The Washington Times.

Mr. Cawthorn seemed to be referencing the video in a recent tweet: “Many of my colleagues would be nowhere near politics if they had grown up with a cell phone in their hands.”

The camera footage is part of a series of exhibits that the group Fire Madison Cawthorn filed with the Office of Congressional Ethics.

The allegations are reminiscent of the scandal faced by former Rep. Katie Hill, California Democrat, who resigned from office in October 2019 over a sexual relationship with a campaign staffer before she became a member of Congress. The scandal included nude photos of Ms. Hill posted online.

The complaint against Mr. Cawthorn cites violations of several House rules. The group alleges he gave thousands of dollars in loans and gifts to Mr. Smith, whom the complaint says has an inappropriate relationship with the lawmaker.

According to a Federal Election Campaign filing attached to the complaint, Mr. Smith was paid by the Cawthorn campaign and lists his address as Mr. Cawthorn’s Hendersonville, North Carolina, home.

Mr. Smith, according to the complaint, also allegedly joined Mr. Cawthorn on his honeymoon to Dubai in April 2021.

Mr. Cawthorn’s marriage ended after about eight months......

grab.....that.....crotch.....?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2022 10:40PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: crotch rot?!....video surfaces of Madison Cawthorn with his 'male aid's' hand on his crotch.....
Posted by: $tevie
Date: April 29, 2022 11:16PM
He is right that the establishment GOP is after him.
Boo hoo hoo.

Re: crotch rot?!....video surfaces of Madison Cawthorn with his 'male aid's' hand on his crotch.....
Posted by: Racer X
Date: April 30, 2022 01:01AM
Maybe he needed help with his briefs... smiley-laughing001

“A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand.” Seneca the Younger

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)

Judge Lee wrote that “we cannot jettison our constitutional rights, even if the goal behind a law is laudable." 9th Circuit Court of Appeals

[www.youtube.com]
Posted by: samintx
Date: April 30, 2022 08:28AM
It’s OK if ou are a relative?smiley-shocked003
Posted by: gabester
Date: April 30, 2022 10:15AM
OK this is one thing.

Almost a bigger question in my mind is how does a paraplegic rack up multiple speeding violations? I presume he has specially modified vehicles that allow him to operate the pedals with his hands or something? Given that we have seen multiple cars, that can't be cheap. I suppose when you're a running dog lackey of NRA/Russian/Trumpist funders they keep him rolling in it...

g=
Posted by: Speedy
Date: April 30, 2022 11:58AM
Yep, being gay is a bridge too far for the evangelical fundamentalists.

gabester
OK this is one thing.

Almost a bigger question in my mind is how does a paraplegic rack up multiple speeding violations? I presume he has specially modified vehicles that allow him to operate the pedals with his hands or something? Given that we have seen multiple cars, that can't be cheap. I suppose when you're a running dog lackey of NRA/Russian/Trumpist funders they keep him rolling in it...

State rehab services will fund this sort of thing. Rehab services are always something Repugs fight against funding.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: April 30, 2022 12:33PM
The guy stroking my crotch?

That’s my staffer-aide-roommate-honeymoon-companion-third-cousin-once-removed.

Is this some kind of staffer-aide-roommate-honeymoon-companion-third-cousin-once-removed-crotch-stroker shaming thing?? Hah, more liberal “tolerance”!

National Suicide Prevention Hotline tel:1-800-273-8255

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: April 30, 2022 05:45PM
Blankity Blank
The guy stroking my crotch?

That’s my staffer-aide-roommate-honeymoon-companion-third-cousin-once-removed.

Is this some kind of staffer-aide-roommate-honeymoon-companion-third-cousin-once-removed-crotch-stroker shaming thing?? Hah, more liberal “tolerance”!

sounds like your on his Comms team! :-DDD
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 95
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020