advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Those Demorats are truly sneaky how they conduct voter fraud
Posted by: Speedy
Date: May 07, 2022 07:23PM
[www.washingtonpost.com]

On Oct. 17, 2020, influential GOP donor Steven F. Hotze made an urgent request during a phone call with a top federal prosecutor in Texas, according to a court filing Friday by the Houston district attorney’s office.

Hotze claimed that private investigators funded by his nonprofit group had been trailing a mysterious white van as it shuttled phony ballots around the city in an effort to rig the upcoming election. He asked if federal authorities would help stop the van and apprehend its driver, but he added that one of his hard-nosed investigators was prepared to do the job himself, according to the filing by prosecutors in Harris County that included a transcript of the exchange.

“In fact, he told me last night, ‘hell … the guy’s gonna have a wreck tomorrow night. I’m going to run into him and I’m gonna make a citizen’s arrest,” Hotze told the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Texas, Ryan Patrick, a Trump appointee, who recorded the conversation.

Two days after the call, the private investigator Hotze had named ran a white van driven by an air-conditioning repairman off the road in Houston and held the driver at gunpoint during a futile search for forged ballots, county prosecutors allege.

Police have said the man was innocent. His truck contained repair parts.

The filing Friday illuminates one of the most extreme tactics that far-right groups have employed in an effort to substantiate former president Donald Trump’s unproven allegations of widespread voting fraud in the election he lost. Groups have tried to gain access to sensitive election equipment, pushed for audits of the 2020 election by handpicked outside groups and recruited volunteers to scrutinize local election officials, sometimes leading to threats of violence.

>>>

Clearly the stupidity of the MAGAts knows no bounds.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2022 07:27PM by Speedy.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Those Demorats are truly sneaky how they conduct voter fraud
Posted by: AllGold
Date: May 07, 2022 07:40PM
Yeah, Democrats are so good at hiding their massive voter fraud that no one can find any evidence. In fact, Dems are so darn good, Republicans might as well give up looking.

Posted by: GGD
Date: May 07, 2022 08:10PM
AllGold
Yeah, Democrats are so good at hiding their massive voter fraud that no one can find any evidence. In fact, Dems are so darn good, Republicans might as well give up looking.

They're as good as Saddam was at hiding WMDs.
Posted by: Acer
Date: May 07, 2022 11:30PM
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: May 08, 2022 01:23AM
Damned clever of the Democrats to encrypt the forged ballots as air conditioning parts.

Without the decryption key, they just looked like actual air conditioning parts.

Deviously clever!

I am that Masked Man.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

I've been to the edge of the map, and there be monsters.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody counts or nobody counts.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: May 08, 2022 10:44AM
RAMd®d
Damned clever of the Democrats to encrypt the forged ballots as air conditioning parts.

Without the decryption key, they just looked like actual air conditioning parts.

Deviously clever!

It's that amazing duality of democrats!

They are simultaneously clever masterminds of all evil while also being totally incompetent.
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: May 08, 2022 07:13PM
Shape shifting! That's what is going on here!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 114
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020