advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
"Get a RINO hunting permit. There's no bagging limit, no tagging limit and it doesn't expire until we save our country."
Posted by: btfc
Date: June 20, 2022 12:54PM
‘ Eric Greitens, a leading contender for the Republican Senate nomination in Missouri, released a new video in which he is depicted as hunting RINOs (Republicans in Name Only).

"I'm Eric Greitens, Navy SEAL, and today we're going RINO hunting." Greitens says as he walks down a sidewalk with a gun in hand.

The video cuts to a house where Greitens, surrounded by what looks like a tactical unit, waits by the door. "The RINO feeds on corruption and is marked by the stripes of cowardice," says Greitens. The unit smashes the door down and throws what looks like a smoke grenade. Greitens strides through the door. "Join the MAGA crew," he says. "Get a RINO hunting permit. There's no bagging limit, no tagging limit and it doesn't expire until we save our country." ‘

[amp.cnn.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: "Get a RINO hunting permit. There's no bagging limit, no tagging limit and it doesn't expire until we save our country."
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: June 20, 2022 01:11PM
It's too bad that those espousing this violence won't be held accountable when one of their disciples kills someone. They are doing everything but pulling the trigger.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.” -- François de La Rochefoucauld

"Those who cannot accept the past are condemned to revise it." -- Geo. Mathias
Re: "Get a RINO hunting permit. There's no bagging limit, no tagging limit and it doesn't expire until we save our country."
Posted by: GGD
Date: June 20, 2022 01:15PM
Do they consider Mike Pence a RINO? And some unfinished business from Jan 6th?
Posted by: Tiangou
Date: June 20, 2022 01:19PM
btfc
"Join the MAGA crew," he says...

MAGAts are RHINOs.

Traditional republicans are conservatives, not violent nutters hell-bent on destruction, anarchy and blind loyalty to hereditary business-oligarchs.

Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: June 20, 2022 01:31PM
If I'd made this exact same video but named an elected official -- ANY elected official -- as the "target", I'd already be ensconced in the dungeon where I would likely spend the rest of my life.

There had better be hell to pay for this fella for doing this.

It is what it is.
Posted by: steve...
Date: June 20, 2022 01:52PM
Rep. Adam Kinzinger (#2 Republican on House Select Committee) shared a death threat letter his wife received.

"This threat that came in, it was mailed to my house. We got it a couple of days ago, and it threatens to execute me, as well as my wife and 5-month-old child," said Kinzinger Sunday on "This Week" on ABC News.

"We've never seen or had anything like that. It was sent from the local area," he added.

Axios

Northern California Coast
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: June 20, 2022 02:27PM
N-OS X-tasy!
..There had better be hell to pay for this fella for doing this.
Ha ha ha ha... no. There won't. The domestic terrorist organization that calls itself the Republican party and has as its stated goal the overthrow of the Constitution of the United States of America will continue. We WILL see more people get murdered by these terrorists.
Posted by: hal
Date: June 20, 2022 03:15PM
cbelt3
N-OS X-tasy!
Ha ha ha ha... no. There won't. The domestic terrorist organization that calls itself the Republican party and has as its stated goal the overthrow of the Constitution of the United States of America will continue. We WILL see more people get murdered by these terrorists.

We've been on this forum so long, I remember when cbelt was a proud republican.
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: June 20, 2022 03:24PM
Isn't this the guy who had domestic abuse charges?
Posted by: Ammo
Date: June 20, 2022 03:30PM
What every nut job should have tattooed to their forehead: Your ideological children will come for you next.

Where is there dignity unless there is also honesty? - Cicero
Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: June 20, 2022 04:25PM
hal
cbelt3
N-OS X-tasy!

We've been on this forum so long, I remember when cbelt was a proud republican.

I’d say he still is a Republican. It’s just that these RINO MAGAts are squatters.
Posted by: hal
Date: June 20, 2022 06:09PM
Missouri police are not pleased... '...condemns in the strongest possible terms...'

Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: June 20, 2022 07:02PM
Well, goddamn... sometimes the police do get it right.

It is what it is.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: June 20, 2022 07:22PM
This showed up on Twitter yesterday. Despite repeated complaints about it's threats of violence, The Twit declined to take it down saying it didn't violate their terms of service because it didn't single out a specific group (like race, religion); that it was political in nature thus not a violation.

Facebook did remove it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2022 08:05PM by RgrF.
Posted by: bfd
Date: June 20, 2022 08:29PM
Greitens rhymes with Cretins … yeah, that's the ticket.
Posted by: Buzz
Date: June 20, 2022 08:30PM
I've been a purposeful RINO for years; solely so I can vote against the most egregious Repuqs in the primaries.
If/when we get totally open primaries I'll switch.
It's my tiny personal act of protestation for now.
Guess I better keep that little tidbit under my hat when traveling.
==
Posted by: deckeda
Date: June 20, 2022 09:22PM
He’ll easily disown this as irrelevant. It’s a central tenet of regressivism to ignore systems thinking: Nothing can ever be interconnected nor related for things that make them look bad. There can be no valid criticism. Everything’s a safe opinion.
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: June 20, 2022 09:46PM

Most of the time police get it right.

It's just that nobody is really interested in that.

I am that Masked Man.

All you can do, is all you can do.

There’s trouble — it's time to play the sound of my people.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

I've been to the edge of the map, and there be monsters.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody counts or nobody counts.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Also...
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: June 20, 2022 09:48PM
I wish that SecNav or somebody would call him out for using SEAL cred to bolster that crap.

I am that Masked Man.

All you can do, is all you can do.

There’s trouble — it's time to play the sound of my people.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

I've been to the edge of the map, and there be monsters.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody counts or nobody counts.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: Speedy
Date: June 21, 2022 10:55AM
N-OS X-tasy!

Yeah, right. The two incidents mentioned were against Republicans, ostensibly by Democrats.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: anonymouse1
Date: June 21, 2022 02:27PM
Greitens is mentally ill.
btfc
‘ Eric Greitens, a leading contender for the Republican Senate nomination in Missouri, released a new video in which he is depicted as hunting RINOs (Republicans in Name Only).

"I'm Eric Greitens, Navy SEAL, and today we're going RINO hunting." Greitens says as he walks down a sidewalk with a gun in hand.

The video cuts to a house where Greitens, surrounded by what looks like a tactical unit, waits by the door. "The RINO feeds on corruption and is marked by the stripes of cowardice," says Greitens. The unit smashes the door down and throws what looks like a smoke grenade. Greitens strides through the door. "Join the MAGA crew," he says. "Get a RINO hunting permit. There's no bagging limit, no tagging limit and it doesn't expire until we save our country." ‘

[amp.cnn.com]
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: June 22, 2022 08:38AM
Speedy
N-OS X-tasy!

Yeah, right. The two incidents mentioned were against Republicans, ostensibly by Democrats.

Yes, I caught that, too. But two wrongs don't make a right. So, in this case, I'd also say that they got it right.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 228
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020