advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
"Phoenix drag queen calls out Kari Lake for saying drag shows a danger to children"
Posted by: hal
Date: June 20, 2022 06:25PM
Have you seen this story? Kari Lake the former news presenter now a candidate for gov of AZ wrote this tweet:

They kicked God out of schools and welcomed the Drag Queens.

They took down our Flag and replaced it with a rainbow.

They seek to disarm Americans and militarize our Enemies.

Let’s bring back the basics:

God, Guns & Glory
[twitter.com]

But it turns out that she used to pal around with drag queens...

Local drag queen star, 'Barbara Seville' completely unloaded on Lake and brought receipts...

also, Lake posted on instagram in 2014, "Half of what I learned about makeup I learned from watching friends like Barbra Seville," and included a picture of herself hugging the drag queen.

So, naturally - Lake announced that she is gonna launch a defamatory lawsuit against Seville.

lots more here: [www.12news.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: "Phoenix drag queen calls out Kari Lake for saying drag shows a danger to children"
Posted by: Tiangou
Date: June 20, 2022 07:49PM
Truth is an absolute defense against defamation and public figures have to be able to show actual malice or reckless disregard of the truth to recover... unless they're lucky enough to get one of those dumb hateful Trump appointees for a judge or they pay millions to PR firms to sully the reputation of the woman they beat and harassed defendant and spoil the jury.

Re: "Phoenix drag queen calls out Kari Lake for saying drag shows a danger to children"
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: June 21, 2022 10:05AM

Kari Lake the former news presenter

I believe she also accused herself of being "an enemy of the people."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 86
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020