Here's who is testifying when the committee returns:

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger
Raffensperger's chief operating officer Gabe Sterling
Fulton County election worker Wandrea ArShaye "Shaye" Moss
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Watching the Treason hearings? GA contingent up next
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: June 21, 2022 01:03PM
"I will not break my oath": Arizona House speaker says he rejected Giuliani's requests regarding voting fraud
Posted by: steve...
Date: June 21, 2022 01:12PM
Excellent testimony from Rep. Russell “Rusty” Bowers, speaker of the Arizona House of Representatives.

It's good to see that there are still some honorable Republicans.

Northern California Coast

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2022 01:38PM by steve....
Date: June 21, 2022 02:44PM
Georgia Secretary of State Chief Operating Officer Gabriel Sterling testified that he told then-President Trump that they were investigating, but that he had lost the state of Georgia.

Sterling said he told Trump: "Mr. President, it looks like you likely lost the state of Georgia. We're investigating. There's always a possibility. I get it. And you have the rights to go to the courts. What? You don't have the ability to do. And you need to step up and say this is stop inspiring people to commit potential acts of violence. Someone's going to get hurt. Someone's going to get shot. Someone's going to get killed. And it's not right. It's not right."

He continued to testify that he had been told of a "young contractor" who had been receiving threats, which put him over the edge and he lost his temper during a press conference.

Schiff stated: "Nevertheless, the very next day on December 2nd, President Trump released a lengthy video again making false claims of election fraud in Georgia."
Date: June 21, 2022 02:46PM
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said Tuesday that former President Donald Trump's supporters issued "sexualized threats" to his wife and that he got a barrage of texts and emails after refusing to overturn the 2020 presidential election results.

"After the election, my email, my cell phone was doxxed. And so I was getting texts all over the country," Raffensperger said in a Jan. 6 Committee hearing Tuesday. "And then eventually my wife started getting the texts and hers typically came in as sexualized texts, which were disgusting."

"We met in high school. We were married over 40 years now. And so they started going after her. I think just to probably put pressure on me -- why don't you just quit, walk away?" Raffensperger added.

The secretary of state said there was even a break-in at his daughter-in-law's house.

"And then some people broke into my daughter in law's home," he said. "And my son has passed and she's a widow and has two kids. And so we're very concerned about her safety also."
Date: June 21, 2022 03:06PM
'Hey, it's Republicans who are testifying that Trump tried to overthrow the election.'
Posted by: deckeda
Date: June 21, 2022 03:38PM
Trump maintained voters couldn’t vote for other Republicans without voting for him.

Raffensperger: hold my beer

28,xxx registered Republicans voted down-ballot but skipped the presidential vote. How many did Trump need in GA? I do believe it was comfortably under 28K votes there.

Setting aside for the moment how or why a Sec. of State knows who voted for whom … it’s a shame those 28K lacked the temerity to actively participate in the presidential election, instead of making Democrats alone elect Biden. It’s cowardice.
Posted by: pdq
Date: June 21, 2022 03:42PM
Missed the hearings live today, but this is news locally:

Senator Ron Johnson, Republican of Wisconsin, sought to hand deliver fake electors from his state and from Michigan to Vice President Mike Pence, texts released by the committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack showed.

smiley-shocked003

An aide to Mr. Pence, told of Mr. Johnson’s intention, responded to an aide to the senator, “Don’t give that to him.”

smiley-laughing001

Not playin that game, Ron. Give your list of fake electors to someone else if you have to, but keep the Veep out of it.

Ron Johnson is such an empty suit.
Posted by: deckeda
Date: June 21, 2022 03:43PM
And then Ron Johnson. “I didn’t create fake electors.”

No one said you did, genius. You merely employed someone who asked if they could be introduced.

Kinda neat because now he’s said there were fake electors. Baby steps … and why were they not legit, Ron? And why did your staffer say they should be introduced, Ron?
Date: June 21, 2022 03:57PM
'Where are the witnesses to defend Trump? Oh yeah - they refuse to testify. Weird, right?'
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: June 21, 2022 05:09PM
deckeda
Setting aside for the moment how or why a Sec. of State knows who voted for whom …

Easy; a district reports X thousand votes for Republican candidate for state office, and less than X for tRump.
Posted by: pdq
Date: June 21, 2022 08:44PM
DeusxMac
deckeda
Setting aside for the moment how or why a Sec. of State knows who voted for whom …

Easy; a district reports X thousand votes for Republican candidate for state office, and less than X for tRump.

As noted in previous testimony (and to the detriment of voters there), Trump actually did better in Detroit than in 2016, but that didn’t stop him from alleging massive fraud.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: June 24, 2022 03:24PM
Has anybody ever explained why the people who created all those fake Biden ballots went on to vote for Republicans all the way down the rest of those ballots? Seems kind of odd.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 111
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020