advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Just wanted everyone to know I have responded to DeusxMacs claim I lied
Posted by: Racer X
Date: June 27, 2022 02:30PM

DeMille served IN Viet Nam. Inside rear cover Nightfall, first edition paperback printing 2005

These are your words "If that’s your response to my query, then I’m going to call BS. bs smiley

Either there’s NO such claims on his books, or his claims are bogus; he’s a wannabe. "

This is where someone of honor such as yourself, would respond with, I was wrong, you were right.

Unless you want to file a Stolen Honor claim against DeMille.

“A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand.” Seneca the Younger

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)

Judge Lee wrote that “we cannot jettison our constitutional rights, even if the goal behind a law is laudable." 9th Circuit Court of Appeals

[www.youtube.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Just wanted everyone to know I have responded to DeusxMacs claim I lied
Date: June 27, 2022 02:32PM
If you would like, I can MAIL the book to a 3rd party for their individual verification I didn't fake it in Photoshop. Just putting that out there.

and from Good Reads [www.goodreads.com]

"Nelson Richard DeMille was born in New York City on August 23, 1943 to Huron and Antonia (Panzera) DeMille, then moved with his parents to Long Island. He graduated from Elmont Memorial High School, where he played football and ran track.

DeMille spent three years at Hofstra University, then joined the Army where he attended Officer Candidate School and was commissioned a Lieutenant in the United States Army (1966-69). He saw action in Vietnam as an infantry platoon leader with the First Cavalry Division and was decorated with the Air Medal, Bronze Star, and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry.

After his discharge, DeMille returned to Hofstra University where he received his bachelor’s degree in Political Science and History. He has three children, Lauren, Alexander, and James, and resides on Long Island."

“A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand.” Seneca the Younger

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)

Judge Lee wrote that “we cannot jettison our constitutional rights, even if the goal behind a law is laudable." 9th Circuit Court of Appeals

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2022 02:38PM by Racer X.
Posted by: Tiangou
Date: June 27, 2022 02:41PM
Somebody needs a nice hot cup of tea.

Date: June 27, 2022 02:43PM
got one. irish breakfast, with generic Splenda. Should be iced today. Global Warming is bringing summer to Seattle weeks earlier than in my childhood, and hotter longer.

DeusxMacs has the habit of instantly ignoring me when I prove him? wrong. Happened on the whole hunting with an AR platform is illegal nonsense. I posted hunting regs for Washington State.

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2022 02:45PM by Racer X.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: June 27, 2022 03:07PM
Racer X
DeusxMacs has the habit of instantly ignoring me when I prove him? wrong. Happened on the whole hunting with an AR platform is illegal nonsense. I posted hunting regs for Washington State.

I simply don't know how to approach this kindly. Once again you are terribly confused. facepalm

Your book jacket above is for a Nelson DeMille!!

Your claims about being "under fire in combat" were about the author of your previous OP; Stephen Hunter.

If you can't retain what you've posted in your own OP after just one day... stick poke smiley

[forums.macresource.com]
Posted by: $tevie
Date: June 27, 2022 03:10PM
Racer X, are you okay? Seriously.

Date: June 27, 2022 03:13PM
smiley-shocked003

jeebus effiing crice. facepalm

mea culpa.

do I at least get credit for the effort? angel smiley

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2022 03:16PM by Racer X.
Posted by: hal
Date: June 27, 2022 03:14PM
Racer X - love ya man, but a thread whose only purpose is to call out another member NEVER ends well for the op.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: June 27, 2022 05:24PM
Racer X
smiley-shocked003

mea culpa.

“This is where someone of honor such as yourself, would respond with, I was wrong, you were right.”
Date: June 27, 2022 05:25PM
I honestly, honestly got those two mixed up. I could even picture the photo. Doesn't help that both have big round heads and beards, and look moderately alike.

[www.youtube.com]
Date: June 27, 2022 06:15PM
DeusxMac
Racer X
smiley-shocked003

mea culpa.

“This is where someone of honor such as yourself, would respond with, I was wrong, you were right.”

that's why I said mea culpa.

[www.youtube.com]
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: June 27, 2022 06:55PM
I love self resolving drama … excitement, a mistake, a retraction, and a nice cup of tea.
Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: June 27, 2022 07:10PM
I love you both Racer X (and DeusxMac), well handled.
Date: June 27, 2022 07:47PM
and I DID enjoy the tea!

After my mom got my dad off to work, and my older brother off to kindergarten, we would go next door and Mom, Roseanne and I had tea. Well Mom and Roseanne did, I had tea flavored milk in a cup.

I love good coffee, but as the only coffee drinker in the home, I usually make tea.

Still smacking my forehead. I think all the Stephen Hunter books are in the back row. I saw DeMille and grabbed it. (1 book case has 2 layers of paperbacks on each shelf)

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2022 07:50PM by Racer X.
Posted by: Rolando
Date: June 27, 2022 07:54PM
Carnos Jax
I love you both Racer X (and DeusxMac), well handled.

Agree.
Racer, I will give it up to you, for being human enough to not dig in when faced with facts. That is a sign of strength, not weakness.

"only a fool fights in a burning house"
patriot smiley

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Posted by: Buzz
Date: June 27, 2022 07:59PM
Take your best weapons out to the range, and have a shoot off.

If that doesn't settle it, take out the matching flintlocks, stand back to back. On "Go", take ten paces forward, turn around, and fire.

If it's still unsettled, each pick your favorite fixed blade knife, with a blade no longer than 10", have the fight-master tie your off-hands together, and then after "Go" is called, start carving on each other.

If it remains unsettled after knives, kiss and make up, you'll be best friends for life.
==
Date: June 27, 2022 09:28PM
Buzz
Take your best weapons out to the range, and have a shoot off.

If that doesn't settle it, take out the matching flintlocks, stand back to back. On "Go", take ten paces forward, turn around, and fire.

If it's still unsettled, each pick your favorite fixed blade knife, with a blade no longer than 10", have the fight-master tie your off-hands together, and then after "Go" is called, start carving on each other.

If it remains unsettled after knives, kiss and make up, you'll be best friends for life.
==

I do have 2 Remington percussion cap revolvers..... but with my bad hip, you could push me over with one finger, assuming I don't trip turning. old fogey smiley

[www.youtube.com]
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 27, 2022 10:08PM
....kissee [ with tongue ]......or maybe a pillow fight.....????

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: anonymouse1
Date: June 27, 2022 11:16PM
Well, I have only one thing to say, in all humility:

NEENER NEENER NEENER!!!!
Posted by: bfd
Date: June 27, 2022 11:42PM
All's well that ends well?
Date: June 27, 2022 11:47PM
time for one last one tonight

facepalm

[www.youtube.com]
Posted by: Acer
Date: June 28, 2022 08:00AM
Group hug!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 65
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020