advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Just wanted everyone to know I cry whenever there is a school shooting in the US or abroad.
Posted by: gadje
Date: June 27, 2022 08:06PM
innocent kids being murdered. It has to stop.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Just wanted everyone to know I cry whenever there is a school shooting in the US or abroad.
Posted by: TheCaber
Date: June 27, 2022 09:33PM
^^^ THIS ^^^

=TC
Re: Just wanted everyone to know I cry whenever there is a school shooting in the US or abroad.
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: June 27, 2022 09:37PM
Yes. Many of us do cry, if it helps to know of that.
Posted by: vision63
Date: June 28, 2022 12:39AM
I don't cry. I'm too used to it. My tears don't help anything anyway. I don't want to waste energy where it does no good. I'm focused on pushing aside the distractions and laser beaming a way for us to stop it for good. Even from my tiny one man effort.

I also resent having to put this much of my precious energy into politics. If I died tomorrow myself, what was my life about the last 5 years? Being angry? That's no way to live. I have fun, but I'm always dragged back in.

I don't sweat Republicans. They're like the football team you're up against that gave you a detailed game plan of all of their plays. I worry about my dysfunctional team that's loaded with back-stabbers. That run back to the hideout with you then turn around and shank you.
Posted by: davester
Date: June 28, 2022 08:56AM
Abroad? That's not even a thing. School shootings are almost without exception a US phenomenon.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." (1987) -- Carl Sagan
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 28, 2022 09:17AM
.....better to call them....a dame....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Mr645
Date: June 28, 2022 10:48AM
When our elected leaders decide their lives matter, things will change.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 85
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020