AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Sean Complains Biden Got Weaker Covid-19 Than Trump
Posted by: Fritz
Date: July 28, 2022 07:28AM
Re: Sean Complains Biden Got Weaker Covid-19 Than Trump
Posted by: pdq
Date: July 28, 2022 07:48AM
…and Biden didn’t call the press event to see him helicopter back in from the hospital, stand on a balcony at the White House, and pant and puff uncomfortably.

Poor Joe has no sense of drama.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Posted by: gadje
Date: July 28, 2022 09:09AM
These guys (Hannity, Carlson, Ingram, etc) have no principle. They attacked the PhD thesis of Jill Biden but failed to mention that Melania had not got any degree and dropped out after just one year. And yeah, she also posed naked.
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: July 28, 2022 09:17AM
gadje
These guys (Hannity, Carlson, Ingram, etc) have no principle. They attacked the PhD thesis of Jill Biden but failed to mention that Melania had not got any degree and dropped out after just one year. And yeah, she also posed naked.

But Melania speaks 18 languages and is the grand-daughter of Albert Einstein.
Posted by: anonymouse1
Date: July 28, 2022 09:46AM
What a horrible silly little man Hannity is....
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: July 28, 2022 11:22AM
anonymouse1
What a horrible silly little man Hannity is....

He is just a reflection of the horrible people who watch him and make him rich& famous.
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: July 28, 2022 01:38PM
This is Donald Trump this week. This man looks very unwell.

[twitter.com]
Posted by: AllGold
Date: July 28, 2022 02:17PM
pdq
…and Biden didn’t call the press event to see him helicopter back in from the hospital, stand on a balcony at the White House, and pant and puff uncomfortably.

Poor Joe has no sense of drama.

You forgot about the awkward salute.
Date: July 28, 2022 04:11PM
Lemon Drop
This is Donald Trump this week. This man looks very unwell.

rumor has it his make-up team quit.
couldn't find any modeling clay in "sleazy tan".

!#$@@$#!

Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: July 28, 2022 06:14PM
What does that pic remindme of? Some old cartoon character with wispy white hair?
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: July 29, 2022 02:08AM

Wow.

I used to get a lot of pro-45* email from someone, much of it touting how frail Biden looked.

This pic will be on standby, waiting for another similar email.

Not that I want him to circle the drain and dive in, but geeeze he looks bad.

I am that Masked Man.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

I've been to the edge of the map, and there be monsters.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody counts or nobody counts.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: Mr645
Date: July 29, 2022 07:07AM
Trump likely had one of the original rather deadly strains while Biden had Omicron BA-5, a far less serous infection.

Also, trump had COVID before there was a Vaccine, Biden had the benefit of 4 doses of the vaccines developed under Trump
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: July 29, 2022 07:39AM
Mr645
Trump likely had one of the original rather deadly strains while Biden had Omicron BA-5, a far less serous infection.

Also, trump had COVID before there was a Vaccine, Biden had the benefit of 4 doses of the vaccines developed under Trump

“Okay, Sean [Mr 645]. Thanks for your input. Yes, Biden is old. But how old is Trump these days? If that’s all you’ve got, you’re going to have a tough time making a new case of your neo-fascist buddy in 2024.”
Posted by: Tiangou
Date: July 29, 2022 08:04AM
Mr645

BA.5 is only "weaker" (using Hannity's word) for those who are vaccinated or have been infected recently with COVID.

Worldwide, it's proven deadlier by about 11 times for those who are unvaccinated and do not have some lingering resistance from a recent COVID infection, and it's 2.5 times more transmissible than delta. Reinfection with severe or deadly outcome is more likely with BA.5. The BA.5 variant is more likely to damage organs -- notably the heart muscle -- portending health problems down the line.

COVID is presently the third leading cause of death in the nation.

Mr645

Not sure that it was 4 doses of vaccine, but as he's over 50 and conscientious he's certainly had at least 3 doses.

From Biden's speech:
[www.whitehouse.gov]

What’s different now is our ability to protect ourselves from serious illness due to COVID. In fact, that’s radically different today than it was just a year ago.

COVID isn’t gone, but even with cases climbing in this country, COVID deaths are down nearly 90 percent. And when I took office — that’s 90 percent difference between today and when I took office.

That’s what’s new — that’s what’s new in COVID response, different from where we were just a year ago. Even if COVID — if you get COVID, you can avoid winding up in a — with a severe case...

Here’s the bottom line: When my predecessor got COVID, he had to get helicoptered to Walter Reed Medical Center. He was severely ill. Thankfully, he recovered. When I got COVID, I worked from upstairs of the White House — in the offices upstairs — and — for the — that five-day period.

The difference is vaccinations, of course, but also three new tools free to all and widely available. You don’t need to be a President to get these tools used for your defense. In fact, the same booster shots, the same at-home test, the same treatment that I got is available to you.

Posted by: Speedy
Date: July 29, 2022 08:09AM
Looking good!

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Date: July 29, 2022 08:20AM
At least now we know why 45 goes through two and a half containers of orange bronzer in his morning routine.

Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: July 29, 2022 08:33AM
Looks like skin cancer. Hope he's seeing the dermatologist.
Posted by: bfd
Date: July 29, 2022 01:23PM
Only if the dermatologist's name is Kevorkian
Posted by: GGD
Date: July 29, 2022 01:49PM
Mr645

But back then there were the better treatments like hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, bleach, and internal ultra violet light.
Posted by: bfd
Date: July 29, 2022 02:03PM
Even bringing "a light inside the body" of the jag-off, Trump, wouldn't change the depth of the emptiness inside his tiny, dark, heart …
Date: July 29, 2022 02:34PM
Mr645
trump had COVID before there was a Vaccine,

he did say C45 would just miraculously disappear ... before that.

!#$@@$#!

Posted by: GGD
Date: July 29, 2022 02:42PM
Fritz
Mr645
trump had COVID before there was a Vaccine,

he did say C45 would just miraculously disappear ... before that.

.... when it got warmer. I guess if you wait long enough and do nothing, global warming will "take care of it", along with some other side effects.
Posted by: Mr645
Date: July 30, 2022 08:25AM
LOL, all the hatred from leftists. Current COVID is far less serious than early strains. Between variants and Trumps vaccines, we are now living with COVID like we do with the flu or cold. Hospitals have few patients and almost all just ride it out at home.
Date: July 30, 2022 08:46AM
Mr645
LOL, all the hatred from leftists. Current COVID is far less serious than early strains. Between variants and Trumps vaccines, we are now living with COVID like we do with the flu or cold. Hospitals have few patients and almost all just ride it out at home.

It would help if republican governors made an effort to get an accurate count.

Deaths from COVID-19 in Florida take off amid undercounted cases in BA.5 surge

Florida logged more COVID-19 deaths in the past two weeks than it has in months.

The state's death toll climbed by an average of 452 each week from July 15 through Friday, Florida Department of Health figures show. That's the most since late March, when the giant wave of infections caused by the coronavirus' omicron variant was ebbing...

COVID has infected almost 6.8 million Floridians and killed at least 77,565 since the pandemic began, the state Health Department reported Friday.

That death toll does not include more than 3,000 fatalities between March and October that physicians labeled as COVID deaths, but the state Health Department did not.

Posted by: Acer
Date: July 30, 2022 01:12PM
We'll know we've really turned the corner when employers go back to demanding that you work when you are sick.
Date: July 30, 2022 01:24PM
Acer
We'll know we've really turned the corner when employers go back to demanding that you work when you are sick.

So, like a year ago?

Date: July 30, 2022 08:33PM
rumps vaccines?!?

ROTFPOMSLOL!

!#$@@$#!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 92
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020