advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Biden to finish what Trump started
Posted by: RgrF
Date: September 18, 2022 07:32PM
The Wall

“It’s feeling like it felt during border wall construction with Trump,” Traphagen told [url=https://theintercept.com/2022/09/18/biden-trump-border-wall The Intercept. “I hadn’t felt that on the border in a year and a half, and now it’s like, oh, s hit, here we go again.”[/i]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Biden to finish what Trump started
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: September 18, 2022 08:39PM
Well yeah... approved projects tend to actually get done when the money to do them is not being stolen away.
Posted by: Speedy
Date: September 18, 2022 08:51PM

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2022 08:58PM by Speedy.
Posted by: Acer
Date: September 19, 2022 09:28AM
Like it or not, it was legislated to be done. We do have walls, we've always had them.
Posted by: Tiangou
Date: September 19, 2022 09:34AM
I'm curious to see what kind of wall is going up and whether they're taking the appropriate legal measures -- permitting, environmental impact and such.

45 threw the contracts to his unqualified donors who built walls across private land, protected habitats, Native land, public waterways and bridges without regard for permits/inspections/safety and it seems that most of them have either fallen down or ended up in such a state of decay as to be useless tokens.

Posted by: Speedy
Date: September 19, 2022 04:34PM
Tiangou
I'm curious to see what kind of wall is going up and whether they're taking the appropriate legal measures -- permitting, environmental impact and such.

45 threw the contracts to his unqualified donors who built walls across private land, protected habitats, Native land, public waterways and bridges without regard for permits/inspections/safety and it seems that most of them have either fallen down or ended up in such a state of decay as to be useless tokens.

Congress said build wherever we need to after 9/11 if it’s a national security issue.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 77
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020