advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
You know what would be funny?
Posted by: gadje
Date: September 22, 2022 05:22PM
If both idiots were arrested the same day. One for leaking classified information, one for starting a war.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: You know what would be funny?
Posted by: samintx
Date: September 22, 2022 05:59PM
Big order but I’ll buy it.

Scenes of happy Russian men hopping on buses, happy to serve Putin’s call. Singing and back slapping.RollingEyesSmiley5

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2022 11:54AM by samintx.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: September 22, 2022 07:50PM
samintx

Scenes of happy Russian men hopping on buses, happy to serve Putin’s call. Singing and back slapping.

More like a 35 mile long line of cars escaping to Finland and Georgia. The idea of spending a Ukrainian winter getting shot at by some very angry locals doesn't seem all that appealing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2022 07:54PM by RgrF.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: September 23, 2022 01:45PM
RgrF
samintx

Scenes of happy Russian men hopping on buses, happy to serve Putin’s call. Singing and back slapping.

More like a 35 mile long line of cars escaping to Finland and Georgia. The idea of spending a Ukrainian winter getting shot at by some very angry locals doesn't seem all that appealing.
What's weird is that Finland was on Twitter the other day absolutely swearing that the border was calm and quiet and totally not being inundated by Russians. Today they say they are going to close the border. I've no idea why they were trying to deny it so vehemently.

Posted by: Don C
Date: September 23, 2022 08:49PM
Even though these are the "good guys" escaping, it is going to be fun trying to find a country that will take them.
Posted by: samintx
Date: September 25, 2022 10:00AM
How and why would Finland close their border? Fear of Russian invasion? Retaliation?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 142
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020