advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Trump vs the Jews on Truth Social
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: October 16, 2022 12:29PM
Nothing like attacking American Jews to build your insane voter base

'No President has done more for Israel than I have. Somewhat surprisingly, however, our wonderful Evangelicals are far more appreciative of this than the people of the Jewish faith, especially those living in the U.S,' Trump said on his Truth Social app.

'Those living in Israel, though, are a different story - Highest approval rating in the World, could easily be P.M.!'

Trump concluded: 'U.S. Jews have to get their act together and appreciate what they have in Israel - Before it is too late!'
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Trump vs the Jews on Truth Social
Date: October 16, 2022 12:31PM

...too late?
Posted by: Ted King
Date: October 16, 2022 12:36PM
Is this mostly meant as emotional blackmail or is he mostly playing to his base (liberal jews is the evil!)?

e pluribus unum
Posted by: hal
Date: October 16, 2022 12:43PM
I interpret this as him saying 'you're all gonna die because of Iranian nukes and weak Joe Biden's inability to stop them unless you help bring me back as president.'
Posted by: Janit
Date: October 16, 2022 12:44PM
So Don and Vlad are threatening to bomb Jerusalem unless American Jews commit to protecting D&V from the war crimes tribunals?

It's a nice Temple Mount/Mosque/Wall/Whatever you have there. It would be a shame....
Date: October 16, 2022 01:15PM

Jesus had a neckbeard?
Posted by: Tiangou
Date: October 16, 2022 01:24PM
Ted King
Is this mostly meant as emotional blackmail or is he mostly playing to his base (liberal jews is the evil!)?

It's a classic antisemitic trope implying that Jews in the United States are not proper citizens of the United States, but instead have (or owe) fealty to the state of Israel.

Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: October 16, 2022 01:52PM
It's a classic antisemitic trope implying that Jews in the United States are not proper citizens of the United States, but instead have (or owe) fealty to the state of Israel.

That's my read.

Just another target for 45* to exploit to stir up hate and discontent to increase his support base, donors or both.

Pretty soon all of his klan hates everybody and trusts no one but the Organean Child and other haters.

In Odio Speramus

I am that Masked Man.

All you can do, is all you can do.

There’s trouble — it's time to play the sound of my people.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

I've been to the edge of the map, and there be monsters.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody counts or nobody counts.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2022 01:53PM by RAMd®d.
Posted by: Mr645
Date: October 16, 2022 01:53PM
Talk about truth. Amazing what Trump did for Israel, especially the Abraham Accords.
Then Biden funds Hamas and the Taliban.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2022 01:59PM by Mr645.
Date: October 16, 2022 02:15PM
Mr645
Talk about truth. Amazing what Trump did for Israel, especially the Abraham Accords.
Then Biden funds Hamas and the Taliban.

'the little dog laughed to see such sport
and the first wife was buried at the golf course'
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: October 16, 2022 04:22PM
Mr645
Biden funds Hamas and the Taliban.

Trump personally funded the 9/11 attacks, and his father was Charles Manson’s role model.

Now I see why you do it - repeating falsehoods and making stuff up is fun!
Date: October 16, 2022 05:06PM
S. Pupp
Mr645

Trump personally funded the 9/11 attacks, and his father was Charles Manson’s role model.

[www.whitehouse.gov]

[www.reuters.com]

Different when facts are facts
Posted by: RgrF
Date: October 16, 2022 05:12PM
Trump's comment is trending at his former home - Twitter
Date: October 16, 2022 05:59PM
Mr645
S. Pupp
Mr645

[www.whitehouse.gov]

[www.reuters.com]

What perverts these things in a person's head to become "Biden funds Hamas and the Taliban?"

Date: October 16, 2022 06:34PM
Did we not give the Taliban around $80 billion in weapons and military equipment ?
Did we not send millions of dollars to Palestine, with Hamas the ruling government? An internationally declared terrorist organization?
Posted by: $tevie
Date: October 16, 2022 06:46PM
The irony is that Trump's brain farts get as much -- if not more -- exposure than when he was on Twitter, thanks to the fascination of the media to report and the public to learn what he is posting each day.

Posted by: Speedy
Date: October 16, 2022 08:10PM
Steve G.
Somewhat surprisingly, however, our wonderful Evangelicals are far more appreciative of this than the people of the Jewish faith, especially those living in the U.S,' Trump said on his Truth Social app.

Why the surprise, they have proven to be easily duped and manipulated by their preachers to vote for Pres. Trump, amongst other things.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Date: October 16, 2022 08:21PM
Mr645
Did we not give the Taliban around $80 billion in weapons and military equipment ?

No, we did not. And the circumstances under which they obtained US arms were thanks to the dumbass commitments made by one Donald J. Trump.

Mr645
Did we not send millions of dollars to Palestine, with Hamas the ruling government? An internationally declared terrorist organization?

No. We provided money to international aid organizations that work hand-in-hand with the Israeli government to help the needy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2022 08:22PM by Tiangou.
Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: October 16, 2022 08:24PM
Mr645 is caught blatantly lying again.
Date: October 17, 2022 05:51AM
Tiangou
Mr645

No, we did not. And the circumstances under which they obtained US arms were thanks to the dumbass commitments made by one Donald J. Trump.

Mr645

No. We provided money to international aid organizations that work hand-in-hand with the Israeli government to help the needy.

Oh so Trump gave the Taliban the military equipment, makes sense now. I guess Trump killed the 14 soldiers and stranded thousands of Americans in Afghanistan too.
[www.bbc.com]
Posted by: Acer
Date: October 17, 2022 08:24AM
Gratz on the thread derailment, Mr645. But any thoughts on Trump's premise that American Jews are not real Jews and are enemies of American Evangelicals?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2022 08:24AM by Acer.
Posted by: pdq
Date: October 17, 2022 08:38AM
From 645’s link:

To boost Palestinian businesses and improve connectivity for Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza, Israel has committed to speeding up the long overdue transformation of 3G to 4G in the West Bank and afterwards 2G to 4G in Gaza. Israeli and Palestinian teams will work together immediately to start the technological surveys, with an aim to roll out an advanced infrastructure for 4G by the end of 2023. This commitment will accelerate digital transformation and foster a more well-connected Palestinian economy. It will also generate jobs, increase productivity, and increase online operations in the health and education sectors.

I guess Israel is “funding Hamas” too?
Date: October 17, 2022 08:58AM
pdq
From 645’s link:

To boost Palestinian businesses and improve connectivity for Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza, Israel has committed to speeding up the long overdue transformation of 3G to 4G in the West Bank and afterwards 2G to 4G in Gaza. Israeli and Palestinian teams will work together immediately to start the technological surveys, with an aim to roll out an advanced infrastructure for 4G by the end of 2023. This commitment will accelerate digital transformation and foster a more well-connected Palestinian economy. It will also generate jobs, increase productivity, and increase online operations in the health and education sectors.

Actually that's a huge issue. Israel sends money for medical services, education and Hamas takes the funds. [www.coindesk.com]

Those living in Gaza will suffer until Hamas is forced out and a proper, respectful government in in place. Same in Afghanistan
Posted by: pdq
Date: October 17, 2022 10:38AM
Mr645
pdq
From 645’s link:

Actually that's a huge issue. Israel sends money for medical services, education and Hamas takes the funds. [www.coindesk.com]

Those living in Gaza will suffer until Hamas is forced out and a proper, respectful government in in place. Same in Afghanistan

Twenty years was just not long enough for you in Afghanistan?
Date: October 17, 2022 10:39AM
Mr645
pdq
From 645’s link:

Keeping impoverished and ill Palestinian citizens fed and clothed and under medical care -- and trying to elevate their average standard of living to something akin to Western standards -- is neither the literal nor the moral equivalent of sending aid to terrorists.

Date: October 17, 2022 12:37PM
Will trump retract his slanders against Jews?
Date: October 17, 2022 02:06PM
Jean Pierre: Trump's comments on American Jews 'antisemitic and insulting'

The White House press briefing is underway, and press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre began with a question about Donald Trump’s attack on American Jews.

She called the former president’s comments “antisemitic, as you all know, and insulting both to Jews and to our Israeli allies.”

“But let’s be clear, for years, for years now, Donald Trump has aligned with extremists and antisemitic figures and it should be called out,” she added. “We need to root out antisemitism everywhere it rears its ugly head. … With respect to Israel, our relationship is iron clad and it’s rooted in shared values and interests. Donald Trump clearly doesn’t understand that either.”

She also condemned Ye’s antisemitic posts, but said she was not able to comment on the announcement this morning that he intends to purchase the far-right social media site, Parler.
Posted by: hal
Date: October 17, 2022 02:15PM
Steve G.
Jean Pierre: Trump's comments on American Jews 'antisemitic and insulting'

The White House press briefing is underway, and press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre began with a question about Donald Trump’s attack on American Jews.

She called the former president’s comments “antisemitic, as you all know, and insulting both to Jews and to our Israeli allies.”

“But let’s be clear, for years, for years now, Donald Trump has aligned with extremists and antisemitic figures and it should be called out,” she added. “We need to root out antisemitism everywhere it rears its ugly head. … With respect to Israel, our relationship is iron clad and it’s rooted in shared values and interests. Donald Trump clearly doesn’t understand that either.”

so clear and concise.

She also condemned Ye’s antisemitic posts, but said she was not able to comment on the announcement this morning that he intends to purchase the far-right social media site, Parler.
Posted by: jonny
Date: October 17, 2022 02:30PM
Steve G.

Amen.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: October 17, 2022 07:53PM
Trump has said almost literally this same thing before. It is pointless to think he won't say it again and again in the future.

Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: October 18, 2022 04:09PM
Mr645
S. Pupp
Mr645

[www.whitehouse.gov]

[www.reuters.com]

You are mistaking "spin" for "fact."

Supporting the health of Palestinians is not "funding Hamas."
The Taliban taking our stuff is not the same as "funding the Taliban."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 132
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020