advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Walker hits the runoff trail with a stupid remark
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: November 14, 2022 03:11PM
the quote says it all....

"If we was ready for the green agenda, I'd raise my hand right now. But we're not ready right now. So don't let them fool you like this is a new agenda. This is not a new agenda," Walker said at a campaign stop in Peachtree City. "We're not prepared. We're not ready right now. What we need to do is keep having those gas-guzzling cars, 'cause we got the good emissions under those cars. We're doing the best thing that we can."

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.” -- François de La Rochefoucauld

"Those who cannot accept the past are condemned to revise it." -- Geo. Mathias

The German word for contraceptive is “Schwangerschaftsverhütungsmittel”. By the time you finished saying that, it’s too late
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Walker hits the runoff trail with a stupid remark
Posted by: Ted King
Date: November 14, 2022 03:33PM
Yeah, because smog and global warming due to fossil fuels are basically the same thing. You know, that "green" thing.

e pluribus unum
Posted by: Bill in NC
Date: November 14, 2022 03:42PM
Now that Democrats retain control of the Senate fewer Republicans will bother to come out and vote for him than in the midterms.
Posted by: graylocks
Date: November 14, 2022 04:14PM
What an embarrassing idiot. How the hell did he get this far? (no answer expected.)

If you want to fix our country, work with us in the states. statesproject.org

"Success isn't about how much money you make. It is about the difference you make in people's lives."--Michelle Obama
Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: November 14, 2022 04:22PM
^^^no sh|t

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2022 04:23PM by Carnos Jax.
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: November 14, 2022 04:39PM
graylocks
What an embarrassing idiot. How the hell did he get this far? (no answer expected.)
Money talks. Bull***t runs for office behind all that lovely money.
Posted by: mattkime
Date: November 14, 2022 06:00PM
He's reminding his supporters why they're voting for him, as much as you might not care for his offering.

Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: November 14, 2022 08:24PM
I'm not at all familiar with Georgia, but man, there have to be some Black Republicans who could have done better, or even won that seat.

Mischievous and Deceitful
Chicanerous and Deplorable
Posted by: Speedy
Date: November 14, 2022 08:38PM
mrbigstuff
I'm not at all familiar with Georgia, but man, there have to be some Black Republicans who could have done better, or even won that seat.

But they weren’t endorsed by Pres. Trump.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: graylocks
Date: November 14, 2022 10:29PM
mrbigstuff

not one with Herschel’s name recognition and status as a georgia football legend.

If you want to fix our country, work with us in the states. statesproject.org

"Success isn't about how much money you make. It is about the difference you make in people's lives."--Michelle Obama
Posted by: Don C
Date: November 14, 2022 10:38PM
Heard a story from an SEC football official who was keeping an eye on players on the defense side. He watched the passed ball fly over his head and when he turned to look Hershal Walker was like 20 yards past him. Never saw HW go past.

He obviously could run but he seems to be not so good at thinking (or speaking for that matter).

Heard a list of bills that Warnock has been involved with and it is an impressive list. It would be a good list for any senator, but to be in his first term and doing that work is special.
Posted by: AllGold
Date: November 15, 2022 01:36AM
graylocks
mrbigstuff

not one with Herschel’s name recognition and status as a georgia football legend.

And probably not with Herschel's willingness to say and do exactly what he is told.
Posted by: GGD
Date: November 15, 2022 11:33AM
AllGold
graylocks
mrbigstuff

And probably not with Herschel's willingness to say and do exactly what he is told.

Not "exactly"... He seems to ad-lib a bit and go off script.
Posted by: Ted King
Date: November 15, 2022 11:44AM
GGD
AllGold
graylocks
mrbigstuff

Not "exactly"... He seems to ad-lib a bit and go off script.

Well, you can't expect him to memorize everything - after all he is spending so much energy being an attentive dad.

e pluribus unum
Posted by: samintx
Date: November 15, 2022 02:06PM
graylocks

Because he would be someone to give a vote for anything the Republican want. But you know that. A complete loser.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: November 16, 2022 08:54PM
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: November 18, 2022 12:36PM
$tevie

Fair’s fair. He said that while trying to make…some kind of point…to a crowd he was speaking to, by referring back to watching some horror movie he couldn’t remember the name of and the one he did mention didn’t actually have werewolves in it.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
As of July 16, 2022, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is now available by simply dialing 988. The previous number, 1-800-273-8255, will remain active.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 298
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020