advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Boebert count narrows as final votes are counted
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: November 17, 2022 05:50PM
Colorado's 3rd District's final results have been narrowing considerably, with Boebert's lead now down to 550 votes. Today was the last day for voters to correct mistakes on their mail-in ballots and for Military ballots to arrive. Those will be run along with ballots held back from election day to insure anonymous results in this last batch.

The race will most likely go to an automatic recount once the final results are in tonight or tomorrow.

I can only imagine what may have occurred if the Democrats had given more support. The race was never expected to be close as the 3rd District is supposed to be reliably Red.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.” -- François de La Rochefoucauld

"Those who cannot accept the past are condemned to revise it." -- Geo. Mathias
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Boebert count narrows as final votes are counted
Posted by: Speedy
Date: November 18, 2022 08:48AM
Bobo has a big enough lead that she will survive a recount. But in two years, likely she will be beaten.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: hal
Date: November 18, 2022 12:59PM
Adam Frisch just conceded

Although there will be an automatic recount done by the Colorado secretary of state’s office, Frisch said in a live Facebook speech that he did not ask for a recount, does not expect the results to change and does not want there to be fundraising done for an essentially fruitless cause.

[www.cnn.com]

I thought she was goin' DOWN from those early results... A concerted effort should take care of her next time around....
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: November 18, 2022 01:45PM
A measly 555 votes... if the DNC had allocated some resources and taken the gloves off, it coulda been different. I don't know anything about him, but I hope someone is paying attention.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.” -- François de La Rochefoucauld

"Those who cannot accept the past are condemned to revise it." -- Geo. Mathias
Posted by: AllGold
Date: November 18, 2022 03:55PM
censored smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 80
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020