advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Poll: Should Elon Musk be banned from Twitter?
Posted by: GGD
Date: November 21, 2022 12:46AM
Poll
32 votes were received.
All visitors can vote.
Should Elon Musk be banned from Twitter?

Apparently online polls are all that it takes to make these sorts of decisions.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Poll: Should Elon Musk be banned from Twitter?
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: November 21, 2022 03:49AM
Nope. He bought it, entirely within the effed up rules of “the game”. It’s his. Let him make it a glorious peacock or roadkill or the best darn tootin’ social media site that ever was or a raging dumpster fire of a monument to wealth, hubris, and unchecked dysfunction.

At this point, it’s an object lesson in… something… I’m not sure what… that’s badly broken in the United States and likely a good portion of the world. Probably many things.

Let him rage on.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
As of July 16, 2022, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is now available by simply dialing 988. The previous number, 1-800-273-8255, will remain active.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: November 21, 2022 08:28AM
Posted by: pdq
Date: November 21, 2022 08:41AM
At this point, it’s 9 to 1 in favor of banning Lemon Usk.

I say vox populi, vox dei.

Will someone please let Usk know?
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: November 21, 2022 10:58AM
pdq
At this point, it’s 9 to 1 in favor of banning Lemon Usk.

I say vox populi, vox dei.

Will someone please let Usk know?

Many people are saying that there was widespread fraud on this poll. I've heard that many voted twice. I demand a recount!
Posted by: GGD
Date: November 21, 2022 11:07AM
S. Pupp
Many people are saying that there was widespread fraud on this poll. I've heard that many voted twice. I demand a recount!

I assure you that there were armed "poll watchers" supervising the voting, making sure that everything was on the up and up, and "the wrong type of people" didn't vote.
Posted by: steve...
Date: November 21, 2022 12:19PM
S. Pupp

jest smiley

Northern California Coast
Posted by: samintx
Date: November 21, 2022 02:38PM
Elon may have an IQ but he is a goof ball with little sense.
Posted by: Ca Bob
Date: November 21, 2022 03:05PM
I voted to keep him because he has been a source of comic relief. On the other hand, if he lets Trump return, I might change my mind. Oh, wait . . .
Posted by: bfd
Date: November 21, 2022 10:35PM
He'll run it into the ground. Or he'll fire so many of the work staff that the whole show will implode.

His financial resources are certainly robust but not unlimited, and Twitter is a real sinkhole for $$$ - how do they make money? It's not by selling $8 blue checks. He really doesn't get the difference between Tweeters and Teslers. One group is quite willing to accept subscriptions for every possible little option, the other isn't, and won't be fooled - and it's pretty clear that he doesn't completely get that.

He can mess with car buyers and early Starlink adopters, but he'll learn - or not - that the Twitterverse will likely never work the same way.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 119
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020