advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Trump: "The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country. It is a slow, steady progression, with CROOKED, Radical Left Politicians..."
Posted by: Ted King
Date: February 19, 2024 06:12PM
Trump on Truth Social:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country. It is a slow, steady progression, with CROOKED, Radical Left Politicians, Prosecutors, and Judges leading us down a path to destruction. Open Borders, Rigged Elections, and Grossly Unfair Courtroom Decisions are DESTROYING AMERICA. WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE, A FAILING NATION! MAGA2024

Jeepers crispy critters. This is deranged.

e pluribus unum
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Trump: "The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country. It is a slow, steady progression, with CROOKED, Radical Left Politicians..."
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: February 19, 2024 06:15PM
'Russia' and 'Putin' not mentioned.
Re: Trump: "The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country. It is a slow, steady progression, with CROOKED, Radical Left Politicians..."
Posted by: Kraniac
Date: February 19, 2024 06:36PM
default...

WHAT????

please go away.please.
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: February 19, 2024 07:33PM
Is it possible for anyone to be more narcisistic than Donald Trump?
Posted by: vision63
Date: February 19, 2024 07:50PM
Lemon Drop

He's worse than narcissistic. Imagine the evil, determined, intelligent minds he's enabling and potentially unleashing. Hitler in the '30s. All the BS that everybody is concerned about, no matter how important... is a distraction.
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: February 19, 2024 08:35PM
How dare Navalny take some of my steam!

Hurts like a bastid...
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: February 19, 2024 08:41PM
What does the one have to do with the other?

He might as well have said “The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of the need for good quality air traffic controllers.”
Posted by: vision63
Date: February 19, 2024 08:44PM
S. Pupp
What does the one have to do with the other?

He might as well have said “The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of the need for good quality air traffic controllers.”

Just a typical unhinged day. Down is up, North is South, yada yada yada
Posted by: RgrF
Date: February 19, 2024 09:40PM
Trump is (although not the first) the predominate product of our TV age - every issue, every concern, every decision made is reduced to a sound bite. The bite itself then becomes the object of discussion and the circle goes on.

Governing by sound bite, it's what we do.
Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: February 19, 2024 10:00PM
This is the ‘genius’ of cultivating such a dumb electoral base of supporters, you can give them any explanation you want and they’d be stupid enough to believe him.
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: February 19, 2024 10:50PM
Carnos Jax
This is the ‘genius’ of cultivating such a dumb electoral base of supporters, you can give them any explanation you want and they’d be stupid enough to believe him.

The right has been farming that field for generations.

The magic sauce Trump had the guts to add and execute was to fearlessly add the H.L. Mencken, “No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people” factor to a degree no one else thought possible.

Even more terrifying is that he shows absolutely no inclination to stop short of scraping the barrel right down to the absolute worst of the bottom.

I have no idea if he doesn’t know or just doesn’t care about the powder keg he’s flicking matches at like a lunatic.

A priest, a rabbit and a minister walk into a bar.
The bartender asks the rabbit "what'll ya have?"
The rabbit says "I dunno. I'm only here because of Autocorrect.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
As of July 16, 2022, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is now available by simply dialing 988. The previous number, 1-800-273-8255, will remain active.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Posted by: Mr645
Date: February 20, 2024 05:59AM
Between open borders causing massive issues in many cities and small towns, to three wars, Record debt to a President completely out of touch with the people.

If you vote of Trump you ain't black
If you support Trump your unintelligent

The left has worked hard to divide the nation because they have no useful platform to stand on

I hope Trump can fix the damage

"he is going to start WW3!!!!"
Posted by: Spock
Date: February 20, 2024 07:02AM
Mrs645

Put him on the maintenance detail when he's sentenced to Federal Prison?

Comedy Central: Best news channel that isn't a news channel.

Fox News: Best comedy channel that isn't a comedy channel.
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: February 20, 2024 07:11AM
The only thing that is declining is the power & influence of white men.

And they ain't giving that up without a fight.

Or at least a major temper tantrum.

And when I say "White Men," I mean a very small percentage of them.

Most of the MAGAts have little power or influence, but they would prefer that those that have it look a lot more like they do than, say, Obama, or Harris.

At least the ones that aren't delusional. The delusional ones think that they are going to get a piece of that pie just for being white.
Posted by: Mr645
Date: February 20, 2024 09:18AM
"Both Barrack and I believe marriage is a sacred union between a man and a woman" J.Biden

"he is going to start WW3!!!!"
Posted by: decay
Date: February 20, 2024 09:55AM
Trump will arrest and unalive journalists who criticize him if he gets re-elected. Mark my words.

---
Posted by: decay
Date: February 20, 2024 09:58AM
Mr645
Between open borders causing massive issues in many cities and small towns, to three wars, Record debt to a President completely out of touch with the people.

If you vote of Trump you ain't black
If you support Trump your unintelligent

The left has worked hard to divide the nation because they have no useful platform to stand on

Please stop using the term "open borders," it's idiotic and untrue, no matter how often you repeat it.

And NOBODY wants open borders, at least no lawmakers. We want immigration reform and to get more immigrants legal and on the books.

The Role of Borders Are to Protect the Nation, Not Keep Out Those Fleeing Persecution

We should expect our government to ensure secure national borders, to track everyone who comes into the U.S. and to ensure that no one who would seek to do harm is able to enter. That’s consistent with the God-ordained role of government described in the Bible (Romans 13:1) and with the Israelites’ establishment of fortified cities “for protection” (Numbers 32:17).

[www.crosswalk.com]

---
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: February 20, 2024 10:13AM
decay
it's idiotic and untrue,

And that's why you'll keep seeing the term used.
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: February 20, 2024 12:19PM
It just struck me - what made Trump say this is that he plans to dispose of his political rivals in the same way.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: February 20, 2024 12:20PM
Lux Interior
The only thing that is declining is the power & influence of white men.

And they ain't giving that up without a fight.

Or at least a major temper tantrum.

And when I say "White Men," I mean a very small percentage of them.

Most of the MAGAts have little power or influence, but they would prefer that those that have it look a lot more like they do than, say, Obama, or Harris.

At least the ones that aren't delusional. The delusional ones think that they are going to get a piece of that pie just for being white.

Yep.

Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: February 20, 2024 04:11PM
I know that race plays a factor but I believe it's a distant second to machismo. For reference, look at all ofv the other countries where there is only one race and multiple candidates: it's always the most hard assed, tough on crime, square jawed candidate that secures the male vote between certain age groups (as well across age groups).

Hurts like a bastid...
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: February 20, 2024 05:20PM
Lemon Drop

Malignant narcissism

“Malignant narcissism is not a diagnostic category, but a subcategory of narcissism. …it is a psychological syndrome comprising an extreme mix of narcissism, antisocial behavior, aggression, and sadism.

Grandiose, and always ready to raise hostility levels, the malignant narcissist undermines…organizations in which they are involved, and dehumanizes the people with whom they associate.

In malignant narcissism, NPD is accompanied by additional symptoms of antisocial, paranoid and sadistic personality disorders.

…a person with NPD..,may regret and…show remorse…the malignant narcissist has a more pervasive lack of empathy…and will lack feelings of guilt or remorse for the damage they cause…may even derive pleasure from the gratuitous infliction of mental or physical pain on others.”
Posted by: pdq
Date: February 21, 2024 09:08PM

…more pervasive lack of empathy

I don’t get it; what was in it for them?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 99
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020