advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
In case you're too dense to appreciate the difference between Clinton's fibbing vs. that of Scooter...
Posted by: jimbrady
Date: July 06, 2007 10:12PM
Libby's perjury came in defense of a 4 year bloody war that shows no signs of letting up. Clinton shagged.

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: In case you're too dense to appreciate the difference between Clinton's fibbing vs. that of Scooter...
Posted by: samintx
Date: July 09, 2007 11:41AM
that depends on what "is" "is"
Re: In case you're too dense to appreciate the difference between Clinton's fibbing vs. that of Scooter...
Posted by: billb
Date: July 09, 2007 01:42PM
... and the earth is flat.
Posted by: DP
Date: July 09, 2007 01:50PM
Clinton-who, in case you're too dense, was the sitting President of the United States-looked straight into the camera who-in case you're too dense-was under oath and lied to the people of the United States and the rest of the world. Libby, a functionary, had nothing to do with Valerie Plame and was used as a scapegoat by Democrats looking for anything to cast aspersions on the Administration and wasted taxpayer's dollars to get a conviction on a totally unrelated charge-in case you're too dense...
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: July 09, 2007 03:17PM
DP sums up quite well how conservatives stick their head in the sand and continue to ignore the increasing embarrassment that the current administration causes this country.

Our current president and most, if not all, of his staff have "looked straight into the camera [...] and lied to the people of the United States and the rest of the world."

Of course knowing full well that they were lying through their teeth, they had the good sense not to be under oath when they were doing this. This administration is above the law.

"...and wasted taxpayer's dollars" - How you can type that with a straight face, I don't know. Do you think Ken Starr wisely used our money pursuing a stained dress? I certainly don't. I don't give a flying f*** who Clinton was shagging on the side. It was consensual and legal. Bush on the other hand, prefers to screw us over. I'd prefer he shagged an intern. Laura looks like she could use a good shagging as well. Certainly, W could have borrowed some of Jeff Gannon's @#$%& and taken care of business.

Libby was going to drop dime on the bastards. Otherwise, W would have waited until after the 08 elections to pardon him. Now they risk taking it up the @$$ in November 08.

B-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!
Posted by: spearmint
Date: July 09, 2007 10:46PM
Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives. Only five Senate Republican Senate renegades who wanted to retain civility let him off the hook from being booted out on the street. He disgraced the Oval office with cheap sex in the ante room and then lied not "fibbed" about it. Where did that "fib" thing come from? Fith grade? . HillBilly. Charming, bright, scum who could not keep it in his pants.

Scooter "outs" a second rate desk jockey whose husband clearly has an axe to grind and lied big time in the process..Actually it was Bill Novak. Sorry I don't equate. This is the first ever commutation or pardon on Bush's part. On his way out Bill pardoned 124 people including the infamous Marc Hill whose wife was a hottie.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2007 10:57PM by spearmint.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: July 09, 2007 11:36PM
spearmint
Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives. Only five Senate Republican Senate renegades who wanted to retain civility let him off the hook from being booted out on the street. He disgraced the Oval office with cheap sex in the ante room and then lied not "fibbed" about it. Where did that "fib" thing come from? Fith grade? . HillBilly. Charming, bright, scum who could not keep it in his pants.

Scooter "outs" a second rate desk jockey whose husband clearly has an axe to grind and lied big time in the process..Actually it was Bill Novak. Sorry I don't equate. This is the first ever commutation or pardon on Bush's part. On his way out Bill pardoned 124 people including the infamous Marc Hill whose wife was a hottie.

Sorry Mint but it's stuff like that that get people thinking you just make up stuff to fit your already firmly held opinions. Mr. Bush commuted 3 other sentences - all drug dealers. He's issued over 75 pardons and his final days in office are likely to make Clinton look like a naive newborn.

[tinyurl.com]

"Who's more foolish - the fool or the fool that follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi
Date: July 10, 2007 07:09AM
I apologize. I was repeating what I heard on the radio. However Clinton has a more impressive list and 140 on the last day. Good research RgF.

Da Good Life
Posted by: JoeH
Date: July 10, 2007 10:54AM
Apparently Scooter Libby was also one of Marc Hill's lawyers requesting the pardon in the first place. As for outing, Scooter was not charged or convicted with outing, just lieing about and impeding the investigation into who did out Plame. She was, by the way, not a "desk jockey", all testimony from the CIA has been that she was involved in current operations outside the US up until shortly before the outing. By connection to her, a covert company was revealed to be a CIA operation, and anyone with links to that was also "outed". Perhaps you should find better radio to listen to.

Posted by: Seacrest
Date: July 10, 2007 02:32PM
Robert Novak, not Bill
Marc Rich, not Hill

I, like many Americans, was "disappointed" at Clinton's pardon of Marc Rich.
I am also not happy about Libby's sentence being commuted.
This kind of thing crosses party lines, BTW.
Save for the diehard Bush fans (the TwentyNine), of course.
Date: July 10, 2007 05:08PM
Boy am I screwing up names a lot. Sorry. Mark Hill was a catcher for the Giants.

Da Good Life

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2007 05:09PM by spearmint.
Posted by: Seacrest
Date: July 10, 2007 06:08PM
spearmint
Mark Hill was a catcher for the Giants.

Lock him up too.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: July 11, 2007 12:11AM
spearmint
I apologize. I was repeating what I heard on the radio. However Clinton has a more impressive list and 140 on the last day. Good research RgF.

Minty still doesn't get it, probably never will. They (the right wing radio whackadoodles) are playing you for a fool Mint.

"Who's more foolish - the fool or the fool that follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi
Posted by: mediumcool
Date: September 22, 2007 11:44PM
DP seems to imply that a camera was under oath.

That's fine, 'cos the camera cannot lie.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 82
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020