advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Is Chelsea Clinton pretty?
Posted by: Rolando
Date: August 28, 2008 11:14AM
Or just kinda hot. Obviously she's gonna be smart.

She kinda looks like billie piper. Not pretty, but hot!

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Is Chelsea Clinton pretty?
Posted by: $tevie
Date: August 28, 2008 12:17PM
She's pretty in a real life way. She's not pretty in a TV/movies/Photoshopped way.

Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: August 28, 2008 12:37PM
It all depends on who you ask. Perception of beauty is in the genes. Those who find a certain person attractive and those who do not are differentiated by their genetic compatibility (in terms of a reproductive mate) to the subject. That's why there aren't any truly ugly people in the world (if you assume everyone is fit and in good health).
Posted by: (vikm)
Date: August 28, 2008 01:03PM
She is definitely not "ugly" (not even close) but I'm gonna get lit up for saying this. The loooong shape of her face for whatever reason reminds me of Rocky Dennis from Mask.

I can see why some would think she is "pretty" but I don't find her personally attractive. I think Jax has made a good observation.
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: August 28, 2008 02:23PM
(vikm)
The loooong shape of her face for whatever reason reminds me of Rocky Dennis from Mask.

Her face is more round than either of the two I chose for their equine-faced reputation.
Date: August 28, 2008 02:41PM
[ HORSE SOUND ] whinny!!!! [ /HORSE SOUND ]
Posted by: Acer
Date: August 28, 2008 03:54PM
Lux Interior
Her face is more round than either of the two I chose for their equine-faced reputation.

Agreed. It reminds me more of a pear...

Posted by: (vikm)
Date: August 28, 2008 04:53PM
Hmmm, compared to those pics, perhaps you're right. Still, could be the perspective/angle.

There is no way she's anything close to or like Billie Piper, though ;)
Posted by: decocritter
Date: August 28, 2008 05:24PM
Does it matter? About 75% of the world is more unattractive than Chelsey.

Teddy Kennedy has not been pretty for about most of his life.

BO has huge ears.

George Bush is , well ............. and Dick Cheney is downright scar looking.
Posted by: davester
Date: August 28, 2008 06:29PM
Decocritter, Why do you insist on calling Obama BO, but all other politicians you refer to by their full names? Seems pretty obviously to be disrespect unless you have another explanation.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." (1987) -- Carl Sagan
Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: August 28, 2008 07:00PM
She probably didn't mean anything by it, just didn't know how to spell the name correctly off the top of her head (I know I'd have to stop and think about it).
Posted by: Panopticon
Date: August 28, 2008 07:29PM

???
Date: August 28, 2008 07:38PM
Davester, Have a Drink, will ya?

Your brain is working overtime, and it is not remotely accurate. I really don't have to explain what I abbreviate and why, to you of all people, as you seldom show any respect towards me. But I do not want your blood pressure to shoot up

Many people refer to Barack Obama as BO when posting on forums.

I don't think he has earned my respect or disrespect. I really don't know who in the hell the guy is. I think he is just OK, so far.
Posted by: Pops
Date: August 28, 2008 08:13PM
Ok, DC.
Posted by: guitarist
Date: August 28, 2008 09:22PM
I actually do think Chelsea is attractive.

She shares some features with members of my family, my sisters look sorta like her, which is unsettling. It makes it hard to view her appearance objectively. Otherwise, I'd hit that. Chelsea is plenty cute.
Posted by: incognegro
Date: August 28, 2008 11:08PM
i'd say yes.

Posted by: Black Landlord
Date: August 28, 2008 11:15PM
guitarist
I'd hit that.

Yeah, me too!
Posted by: kj
Date: August 29, 2008 03:10PM
davester
Decocritter, Why do you insist on calling Obama BO, but all other politicians you refer to by their full names? Seems pretty obviously to be disrespect unless you have another explanation.

And we all know it is unacceptable to show disrespect toward anyone on an internet forum. But fwiw, I think her choice of label would be more likely to suggest that she doesn't particularly like him. Again though, since when is that unacceptable around here?

Most likely though, is that if you said "TK" is ugly, I don't think anyone would have any idea who you were talking about. "GB" might not work either. Maybe GWB would have worked, but who would give it that much thought. Dubbya would have worked, but that's not analogous to BO. Everyone knows who "BO" is, so that works. Fricken' A, what a waste of thought anyway. Who cares about _any_ of the thousands of possible explanations?

Chelsea is fine looking, but not attractive to me. BL (how disrespectful of me!), that was funny, uh, if it was meant to be of course. kj.
Posted by: ajakeski
Date: August 29, 2008 03:21PM
She'll turn into Hillary at some point. Too bad for her.

I'm not a bad guy! I work hard, and I love my kids. So why should I spend half my Sunday hearing about how I'm going to Hell? -Homer.
Posted by: freeradical
Date: August 29, 2008 03:23PM
ajakeski
She'll turn into Hillary at some point. Too bad for her.

Yes, yes, but that's why we have beer, paper bags, and light switches...
Posted by: vision63
Date: August 29, 2008 03:33PM
Sexism aside. Chelsea is not only pretty, but she also possesses the glow of a confident, intelligent young woman that men would fight over. Her mother is an amazing woman that I hope she learns a lot from.
Date: August 29, 2008 03:42PM
Vision, you do know it's extremely unlikely they're reading this forum, don't you winking smiley. kj.
Date: August 29, 2008 03:49PM
You know I'm just needlin' spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Date: August 29, 2008 04:07PM
The same type of guys that are critical of Chelsea's looks, and "of how she might age" and that "beer, paper bags, and light switches" are the remedy, don't bother to look in the mirror at their own lousy looks, and how poorly they will age, and the belly that the beer remedy will provide them. I hope they realize that their bald heads, and slack jowls, along with their lovely choice of wardrobes don't exactly make them "sexy".

Just remember, some ass is saying those things about Your daughters and wives, too.

Talk about disrespect...the entire thread is sad.

I don't "like" or "dislike" Barack Obama. Since when is using initials and abbreviations disrespectful? Or a sign of one's "feelings"?
Date: August 29, 2008 05:35PM
vision63
Sexism aside. Chelsea is not only pretty, but she also possesses the glow of a confident, intelligent young woman that men would fight over. Her mother is an amazing woman that I hope she learns a lot from.

That and the red hair is probably what's goin' on! She needs some glasses tho!
Posted by: freeradical
Date: August 29, 2008 06:37PM
Posted by: Robo
Date: August 29, 2008 08:17PM
Prettier than anyone thought she'd turn on during her awkward stage in 92. But who looks their best at 12 anyway? I know I was a hot little number then and now, but not everyone is so lucky.
Posted by: rgG
Date: August 29, 2008 09:26PM
At least you guys aren't discussing Amy Carter.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Date: August 30, 2008 03:33AM
Oh rg, she's _kind_ of cute. I don't know about the little house on the prairie thing though. kj.
Date: August 31, 2008 12:13AM
rgG
At least you guys aren't discussing Amy Carter.

Amy Carter is a cutie pie right there and a thoughtful and passionate woman devoted to human rights and peace.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 93
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020