advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Just checking in
Posted by: haikuman
Date: March 14, 2006 09:11PM
I an on restricrtion for many reasons mmpstly coz came back from Oregon so week and sic aftr my good friend died

I hope Monster eep and dannny La are still peeeping tome *(:>*

MY best to Rexzer and EF and anyone that might require a shot of energy....
after am off house arrest I will expound on more stuff Grim
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Just checking in
Posted by: Refurbvirgin
Date: March 14, 2006 09:25PM
Grieve for your loss, but rejoice for his gain. Our soul energy is not destroyed when it leaves a body, and if you are still you will feel his presence. Before my mom died she used to see dad standing at the corner of the room watching her, she said. Perhaps she was transitioning from this dimension to the next. The body is a tool, but also a prison, in the same way a car is. Strive to manifest love in your every thought, word, and action. The Sufis taught that our soul must be as light as a feather to ascend. I find it hard to let go of old anger, but know that I must.

There are songs to sing, smiles to set wing, and hugs to bring. Your loving spirit is needed in this world so get well soon, H'man!

Posted by: haikuman
Date: March 21, 2006 12:14AM
Wisdom is hard to come by and possibily a greater difficulty to share

Refurb yours is delightful to acknowledge
*(:>*

Aloha/ Rudie
Posted by: Refurbvirgin
Date: March 21, 2006 01:35PM
You're a good man, Rudie, and your friend must have been extraordinary to have affected you so profoundly, but know that we are all teachers, and we can only teach what we've been taught. His life extends outward through those he befriended, as does yours. He taught you how to be a good friend, and it is now your turn to teach others. The circle keeps turning that way, and concentric rings spread on the waters of life, gently washing the shores of souls unseen.

Keep on truckin'. :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 68
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020