advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Moussaoui takes the fall for 9/11
Posted by: Refurbvirgin
Date: March 19, 2006 05:50AM
"Moussaoui was described by two former students and admissions director of the Airman Flight School in Norman, Oklahoma, where he showed up in February 2001, “flush with cash, but erratic in his studies and unable to master piloting skills. Most students were ready to fly solo after 15 hours of training, but Moussaoui was grounded after 57 hours and never flew alone.” Does that sound like Mr. Lynch Pin of the largest air attack on America ever?"
[onlinejournal.com]

9/11 was an inside job. Bush ignored the warning that Al Qaeda was planning to hijack airliners because Cheney's PNAC needed "another Pearl Harbor" to get the American people sufficiently enraged to back the generational war they knew would be necessary to fulfill their plans for world domination. Standard procedure, whenever a civilian aircraft goes off course and doesn't respond to communications, is to scramble fighters, e.g. Payne Stewart's flight. This happens many times a year, yet on 9/11/01 multiple known hijacked flights went unchallenged.

We are expected to believe that the passengers of one flight flew their plane into the ground, yet the wreckage trail extends for miles, evidence that it was shot down. Why? There were to be no witnesses, and no survivors to tell the tale. The materialistic American public is all too willing to accept the fairy tales the 9/11 Commission fabricated, as long as it allows them to get back to acquiring more cool stuff and watching football.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Moussaoui takes the fall for 9/11
Posted by: RonT
Date: March 19, 2006 08:59AM
Tell me you really don't believe that conspiracy grabage. do you?

Ron
Date: March 19, 2006 11:54AM
RonT Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tell me you really don't believe that conspiracy
> grabage. do you?

Tell me you really don't believe the lies of the Bush administration.
[www.google.com]
Posted by: Gyrene
Date: March 19, 2006 10:55PM
After 57 hours behind the controls, anyone can fly an aircraft. It's the take-offs and landings that are tricky. If you're a terrorist that has taken over an aircraft, and you are now being taken over, all you have to do is shut down the engines to disable the aircraft and it will crash. The people that were on the aircraft that flew into buildings probably thought they were going to Cuba. The folks on the aircraft that crashed in Pennsylvania knew what was happening and that's why they tried to take the aircraft back. Seems logical to me. It's difficult to see a conspiracy.
Date: March 20, 2006 12:11AM
Gyrene Wrote:
>The folks on the aircraft that crashed in
> Pennsylvania knew what was happening and that's
> why they tried to take the aircraft back.

"At the news conference this morning, Crowley and Maj. Lyle Szupinka of the Pennsylvania State Police acknowledged that the debris field for the crashed jetliner is spread over a six-mile area and they urged local residents who have found debris in their yards to contact authorities."

So you still believe the plane crashed, and wasn't shot down?
[www.fpp.co.uk]

Posted by: Gyrene
Date: March 21, 2006 11:07PM
I don't believe it was shot down. How does spread over a six-mile area indicate that it was shot down?
Date: March 21, 2006 11:43PM
Gyrene Wrote:
> I don't believe it was shot down. How does spread
> over a six-mile area indicate that it was shot
> down?

How does a debris field over six miles jive with a plane flown into the ground?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 155
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020