advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Barbara Bush makes Katrina donation, insists the cash be used to purchase her son Neil's educational software
Posted by: JoeM
Date: March 27, 2006 03:44PM
Seems ol' Barb is just as sleazy as the rest of the family:

[www.nydailynews.com]

JoeM
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Barbara Bush makes Katrina donation, insists the cash be used to purchase her son Neil's educational software
Posted by: Guitarman
Date: March 27, 2006 03:53PM
From what I understand, Babs has a pair of brass ones that'll knock you down. It only proves that while beauty may be skin deep, ugliness goes right down to the bone.

Re: Barbara Bush makes Katrina donation, insists the cash be used to purchase her son Neil's educational software
Posted by: Greg the dogsitter
Date: March 27, 2006 03:55PM
At first glance, that doesn't make her look too good.

At second and third glances, pretty much the same.
Posted by: Refurbvirgin
Date: March 27, 2006 04:08PM
Looking at her and realizing what the future holds for them probably keeps the twins drunk.

Posted by: billb
Date: March 27, 2006 04:22PM
dAMNED GOOD WAY TO MAKE SURE IT'S NOT SPENT ON HOOKERS AND BOOZE.
Posted by: x-uri
Date: March 27, 2006 04:30PM
billb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dAMNED GOOD WAY TO MAKE SURE IT'S NOT SPENT ON
> HOOKERS AND BOOZE.

Well, at least not until it makes its way back to Neil.
Posted by: mick e
Date: March 27, 2006 04:41PM
Good one x-uri!

Unpaid Social Liaison
Date: March 27, 2006 05:01PM
I'm sure Neil will tithe appropriately to his church, and the Moonies will do good things with it.
Date: March 27, 2006 05:06PM
I just read the article. It's a tax-deductible donation. To her son. Clever.
Posted by: davester
Date: March 27, 2006 08:19PM
I gotta believe that billb threw that out for the soul purpose of reeling in x-ur1's comeback.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." (1987) -- Carl Sagan
Posted by: billb
Date: March 27, 2006 09:35PM
smiling smiley
Date: March 27, 2006 11:13PM
davester Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I gotta believe that billb threw that out for the
> soul purpose of reeling in x-ur1's comeback.

Republicans have souls?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 168
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020